Kinnear Says: Newcastle have made 5million bid for Mbia

Gash

Guest sicko2ndbest

Rennes on are Setanta 2 on Sunday night if any of you want to have a browse at this chap.

He'll be announced before then! :)

Rennes on are Setanta 2 on Sunday night if any of you want to have a browse at this chap.

By the stadium announcer before the game as "Number 17 Stéphane M'Bia", why the announcer is speaking English would seem strange though O0

More like he'll be sold to Spurs for £7m while we are still contemplating whether to increas our offer to £5.1m

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_4811370,00.html

"If Geremi leaves I might put all my eggs in one basket, cancel the loan players I was considering and pay £10million for one player."

I fucking love that. :lol:

This is Geremi who reckons he knows nowt about leaving, and Kinnear who's been rightly complaining that the squad is shite contemplating blowing his entire budget (if it's an actual budget) on one player and doing away with the loanees.

You couldn't make this shit up.

Guest stjamestoon

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_4811370,00.html

"If Geremi leaves I might put all my eggs in one basket, cancel the loan players I was considering and pay £10million for one player."

I f***ing love that. :lol:

This is Geremi who reckons he knows nowt about leaving, and Kinnear who's been rightly complaining that the squad is s**** contemplating blowing his entire budget (if it's an actual budget) on one player and doing away with the loanees.

You couldn't make this s*** up.

I thought that was made up, just checked the link, I cannot believe what kinda fucking fool he is....How can he consider paying ten mill for some relativly unknown player when we need numbers..not one midfielder...

We need a new LB and some more cover for attack

Guest sicko2ndbest

Mbia has just been taken off after 80 minutes.

Think Kinnear might think twice about plunking down 10m after seeing his performance today.

Kinnear has already said he has seen him on a number of occasions and he is the closest thing he has seen to Viera. I dont think he will, or can afford to, go back to the drawing board!

Saw 25 minutes of the game. Didn't see him make a tackle or challenge for the ball, he ran at half pace and just didn't look very interested at all. The passes he made were short and simple, but at least he never wasted possession.

Saw 25 minutes of the game. Didn't see him make a tackle or challenge for the ball, he ran at half pace and just didn't look very interested at all. The passes he made were short and simple, but at least he never wasted possession.

Sounds a bit like "dont get injured at any cost"

I just saw the second half and I didn't see him make a single tackle, he just mostly jogged alongside the player he was tracking. His passing looked ok FWIW.