Magpies sign Vuckic

Dokko

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1559719,00.html

SLOVENIAN debutant Haris Vukcic was Newcastle United's match winner as he came from the bench to grab the only goal of the game at Ewood Park.

The 16-year-old only arrived on Tyneside last month and was enjoying his first taste of reserve-team action when he came on as a substitute midway through the second-half.

And with 15 minutes left on the clock Vukcic produced the one real moment of class in an otherwise forgettable game as he dispatched a left-footed curler into the bottom corner with sniper-like precision from 20 yards out.

:pow:

SLOVENIAN debutant Haris Vukcic was Newcastle United's match winner as he came from the bench to grab the only goal of the game at Ewood Park.

The 16-year-old only arrived on Tyneside last month and was enjoying his first taste of reserve-team action when he came on as a substitute midway through the second-half.

And with 15 minutes left on the clock Vukcic produced the one real moment of class in an otherwise forgettable game as he dispatched a left-footed curler into the bottom corner with sniper-like precision from 20 yards out.

:fwap:

nice....

Hope in a few years I read/hear/see him do it for the first team.

Oh great, Smith is even more likely to make the weekend's squad now.

And, having put in a typically combative display in the United engine room, the 28-year-old could now come into contention for his first senior start of the season when Everton come to St.James' Park on Sunday.

:undecided:

I'd be shocked to see Smith thrown straight in without any appearances from the bench, even moreso after the last performance. Don't worry.

Who's picking the team on Sunday by the way? Kinnear from hospital or is it now totally Hughton's gig?  ???

I'd be shocked to see Smith thrown straight in without any appearances from the bench, even moreso after the last performance. Don't worry.

Who's picking the team on Sunday by the way? Kinnear from hospital or is it now totally Hughton's gig?  ???

Kinnear hasn't even played Smith before, bit harsh to assume that he would have started him if he was here :lol:

Me, hence my confidence. :lol:

I showed Llambias my FM achievements and he said I can "troubleshoot" until Joe returns. Seriously though, who would get dropped for return of the Smith? Nolan? Butt? Highly dubious. Duff? No chance. Then there's Jonas, Viduka and Martins back with Lovenkrands having just put in a quality performance.

He might get a game at left-back like...

Guest Heneage

"typically combative" ffs.

Obviously Blackburn didn't have anyone who can take a free kick or we'd have been f***ed.

:lol:

Typically combative against a bunch of kids who probably have just come out the U18's. :lol:

Guest neesy111

i think i might go to watch the reserve's when there next at home as i haven't seen some of these kids in the flesh

something to cling on is the fact we might have some players that can break through into the first team eventually

"typically combative" ffs.

Obviously Blackburn didn't have anyone who can take a free kick or we'd have been f***ed.

well at least its sounds like he put himself about cos last week he just sat in front of the 2 centre halfs and hardly moved and when he did get the ball he just gave a lazy 10 pass,  think he made one sprint in the whole game,  he'd never get match fit if he continued to play like that!!