Magpies sign Vuckic

Dokko

i think i might go to watch the reserve's when there next at home as i haven't seen some of these kids in the flesh

something to cling on is the fact we might have some players that can break through into the first team eventually

I have a Season Ticket.  Does this get me in free?  Is it at SJP?

I've never got to a reserve game, so I need help lol

Guest firetotheworks

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1559719,00.html

SLOVENIAN debutant Haris Vukcic was Newcastle United's match winner as he came from the bench to grab the only goal of the game at Ewood Park.

The 16-year-old only arrived on Tyneside last month and was enjoying his first taste of reserve-team action when he came on as a substitute midway through the second-half.

And with 15 minutes left on the clock Vukcic produced the one real moment of class in an otherwise forgettable game as he dispatched a left-footed curler into the bottom corner with sniper-like precision from 20 yards out.

:pow:

OMG, FORGET NILE!

Forgive me Nile. In all seriousness, a great start. 16 as well. Christ. I'm excited.....sexually excited.

Its would be nice if we could get ourselves into a position of safety well before the season ended (not going to happen) so we could give some of these youngsters a run out. Will never happen though as managers here worry about the pressure they will come under if results dip a bit, even if we've nothing to play for.

Its would be nice if we could get ourselves into a position of safety well before the season ended (not going to happen) so we could give some of these youngsters a run out. Will never happen though as managers here worry about the pressure they will come under if results dip a bit, even if we've nothing to play for.

I dunno, last two games of the season with nothing to play for would see a few kids get a run out.

I.E LuaLua and Kadar if he was fit would have got a start.

Maybe even Ranger....

Ranger stamp of approval :snod:

And Nile added: "We were all made up for Haris and it was an excellent goal.

"There weren't many chances for either side during the game but he produced the one real moment of quality.

"He's just a new signing but already he's settled in and looks a top player."

Ranger stamp of approval :snod:

And Nile added: "We were all made up for Haris and it was an excellent goal.

"There weren't many chances for either side during the game but he produced the one real moment of quality.

"He's just a new signing but already he's settled in and looks a top player."

I'm having a tough time imagining Nile actually saying that, tbh. :lol:

Lovely finish for his goal last night.

Can you pm the link to what COULD be the goal?

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/sub/ReserveAndYouth/0,,10278,00.html?

thanks for absolutley nothing  :lol:

What do you want? You know we can't send illegal links, so why even ask for it?

The shot itself was very similar to LuaLuas goal in the reserves last week I thought.

djmattis, how many times do we have to tell people that requesting PMs is against the rules?

Is it illegal to PM people to request PMs?

As I understand his post, it is solely the act of soliciting PM's that falls foul. How you choose to submit your request means nothing in the eyes of the law.

Stop the soliciting!

djmattis, how many times do we have to tell people that requesting PMs is against the rules?

As I understand his post, it is solely the act of soliciting PM's that falls foul. How you go about it means nothing in the eyes of the law.

Yes but its the same principle in that youtube offering you the ability to search for said videos and also stroing them.  Has anything ever happened to the tube about this?

As I understand his post, it is solely the act of soliciting PM's that falls foul. How you go about it means nothing in the eyes of the law.

Yes but its the same principle in that youtube offering you the ability to search for said videos and also stroing them.  Has anything ever happened to the tube about this?

Yeah they are getting their asses sued for millions from record companies and the like thats why they remove stuff now.

I didnt precise that it was an illegal goal i wanted to see, i just asked for a pm of a goal that might be or not be a goal i would like to see.  :thup:

whats the fuzz about?

Ok, it was like this shot, just using his left foot rather than her right, and was kinda more of a powerful curling shot into the bottom corner from the edge of the box rather than her hoof and hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xsttxw15Vw

Hope that helps.  :thup: