New shirts next season 09/10

Kaizero

New Scotland away

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/new-scotland-kit.jpg

New Ireland away

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/ireland-09-10-umbro-football-kit.jpg

Guest ObaStar

do u think thats the best looking girl they could get in scotland? also you would think they could give her a shirt that fits for her to model

Guest iliketoonarmy

do u think thats the best looking girl they could get in scotland? also you would think they could give her a shirt that fits for her to model

Probably, but she got lots of knee hairs if you notice ;p

sure it's a girl ?   no bumps on the frontage and if that her knee on the right :kasper:

in fact you're probably right in that it is the best looking girl they could find in scotland.

• 2 weeks later...

I take it no ones got a sniff of our new home shirt? I cant find it anywhere....

As we're on shirts, has anyone seen the sale on .cock with the 3rd strip? Christ, you'd think they contain the feckin plague!

Guest Ebolarama

I take it no ones got a sniff of our new home shirt? I cant find it anywhere....

As we're on shirts, has anyone seen the sale on .cock with the 3rd strip? Christ, you'd think they contain the feckin plague!

Those 3rd strips are pretty grim, tho...

sure it's a girl ?   no bumps on the frontage and if that her knee on the right :kasper:

in fact you're probably right in that it is the best looking girl they could find in scotland.

I bet you'd find her drinking in the Two Ways.