New shirts next season 09/10

Kaizero

I hate it, it just looks so....heavy.

looks similar to the Lions rugby shirt i have which is heavy as f***.

is that the 2005 one? i've got that one and it is well thick / heavy.

i bought it in large, as i would any football shirt and it's like a bloody tent, i keep meaning to sell it on ebay and get a medium instead :)

The Boro/Adidas deal was announced a few weeks back

SPORTSWEAR giants adidas will become Boro’s new kit suppliers this summer.

The club have signed an initial four-year deal which will give adidas exclusive rights to provide all playing, training and replica kit.

The first chance Boro supporters will have to see the result of the new partnership will be the release of a new training range in June followed by the launch of a new-look 2009-10 home kit in July.

All replica kit will continue to be available exclusively via the MFC official retail stores and online at www.mfcofficialdirect.co.uk

The deal with adidas replaces the previous deal with Errea, which ran for 15 seasons.

Boro set up the deal in Bryan Robson’s first season in charge in 1994-95 and all Boro strips and training gear since then have been produced by Errea.

The adidas deal resurrects a partnership which ran from 1977 to 1983, during which time adidas produced all the Boro gear.

Boro’s chief operating officer, Neil Bausor, said: “We are delighted to be joining forces with a market-leading global sports brand.

“The club have a history with adidas that dates back to the 1970s. Our new, long-term agreement enables us to work with adidas again to provide the playing staff and fans alike with product ranges that blend exceptional quality, design and technology.

“We're confident the club's supporters will be delighted with the move to adidas and the new range.”

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/boro-fc/boro-fc-news/2009/03/31/errea-dropped-in-favour-of-global-brand-adidas-84229-23273590/

Now I know why I never see shops selling Boro kits  O0

I hate it, it just looks so....heavy.

looks similar to the Lions rugby shirt i have which is heavy as f***.

is that the 2005 one? i've got that one and it is well thick / heavy.

i bought it in large, as i would any football shirt and it's like a bloody tent, i keep meaning to sell it on ebay and get a medium instead :)

aye, is a lush top but mine is like wearing a dress due to ridiculously big sizes so i rarely wear it.

Guest firetotheworks

It sounds daft, but Adidas have just went massively down in the cool stakes by doing Boros kit. Its not like they've hit the heights in the league or in fandom to warrant Adidas going for it either.

It sounds daft, but Adidas have just went massively down in the cool stakes by doing Boros kit. Its not like they've hit the heights in the league or in fandom to warrant Adidas going for it either.

Agreed. Boro are probably the most insipid and lifeless football club in Europe after Monaco. Pure unadulterated dross.

STILL no leaks of any Toon shirts?

I imagine a million or so black and white shirts are still stuck in a factory somewhere in Bangladesh because they haven't figured out which league patch to put on them yet.

I imagine a million or so black and white shirts are still stuck in a factory somewhere in Bangladesh because they haven't figured out which league patch to put on them yet.

More bollocks from you, replica shirts aren't sold with the patches already on.

So does that mean a third party put the league patch on ?

So does that mean a third party put the league patch on ?

You can buy them at the club shop and they will put them on for you along with shirt printing or you can iron them on yourself at home.

Guest Heneage

Greg on the rampage. Hope your upcoming CB stint is half as domineering!

If I can play it will be, there is still a chance I'll have to pull out.

I've heard you are famous for pulling out at the last minute.

being a drunk idiot, that's what he is.

Haven't had a single drink today! :lol:

Just an idiot then

:lol: You need to look a little closer at home to find the idiot, I've replied to your pathetic nonsense in the Spurs match thread btw.

When the heck are we gonna see any sort of previews for it? Normally we've seen nearly all of it by now (with those 'strip tease' things the club insist on doing).

I'm getting impatient.

It really isn't a priority right now.