Gabby Logan can't be arsed supporting us anymore

Disco

Does she bleed black and white? Lets kick her in the cunt and find out.

She was at Hild Bede college in Durham when i was there, used to read the news on metro as a part time job, my mate claims he got her wabs out in the garden of some college bar but he was always full of shit when it came to women.

From what I knew of her back then, that is entirely believeable.  :sadnod:

Guest Heneage

She only talks about the recent glory days of the 90's with Keegan, what about Sir Bobby? Robert, Solano?

Those brilliant nights in Europe with Sir Bobby at the helm will stay with me for ever.

:lol:

Bastard. :lol:

She just always seems to focus on Keegan when she discusses us. Like its where we began and finished.

Sorry like, but I thought it was a good piece....I can relate to everything that she says.

I am as sick as fuck of this club, but I don't have the excuse of living in London as a reason not to come and support them. I just wished I lived near Manchester, not in Alnwick!

We've still got that horseracing bloke, don't worry.

Willie carson ? thank fuck there is no standing anymore  ;D

seriously i wont diss her as she obviously hurts like we do but my love will never die . :sadnod:

I always find it stupid when people do stuff like that. 'We're sh*t now, so that's me... turrah!"

If you had a close relative who was ill with cancer you would go "No, sorry, you're ill, I can't deal with that, I'm off"?

Yes it's tough and depressing and the club is in an absolute shambles, but I'm not going to f*ck off, because I can't.

Guest Heneage

I always find it stupid when people do stuff like that. 'We're sh*t now, so that's me... turrah!"

If you had a close relative who was ill with cancer you would go "No, sorry, you're ill, I can't deal with that, I'm off"?

Yes it's tough and depressing and the club is in an absolute shambles, but I'm not going to f*ck off, because I can't.

If you can walk away you were never a fan.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I refuse to read this fucking horrendous article but If she (GABBY LOGAN_) is insinuating that people should stop supporting newcaslte or have valid reason to do so based on our shiteness, she can fuck right off back to her cosy cahir in London, and I'm sure many on here (as has been hinted at) would willingly kick her all the way there, twatting the saggy bitch's cunt off.

fucks sake people..it's an article, not badly written drawing on the analogy between the relationship/tensions between lovers and that between supporter and team when things don't go so well . this place should show that it isn't too wild an idea the way some have stroppped about with ''they're not getting anymore of my money" type proclomations.

She lives in London, supports us despite her father playing for some pretty decent teams and is sick of what is happening at our club. She'd still buy a season ticket if she lived within 50 miles. She seems like a pretty good supporter to me especially as she's not born to it.

Hope she sticks with us; I'm sure she will.