Manchester City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 28/01/09 - post match reaction from p24

Dave

That was absolutely f.....g hilarious.

indeed it was!! hah.......... god i hate jfk

The fact that he mentioned N'Zogbia without even being asked about him seems like a bit of a slip.

Looks like both were rested due to transfer reasons.

Getting a few quid for the French cunt should take a bit of the sting off losing Shay.

That was absolutely f.....g hilarious.

indeed it was!! hah.......... god i hate jfk

I don't actually, I think he has been given a pretty impossible hand to play - I think we'd be pretty comfortably in the top half with a fully-fit squad. Unfortunately we aren't and we don't.

Taylor for me,at fault for their 2nd with sloppy loose marking,allowing Taffy Apple to turn without any pressure and shoot through a crowded area.Bit harsh to blame Harps me thinks.

There are some on this site who will blame Harper for EVERY goal conceded, simply because they are miffed that Given is on his way - likewise, some who will blame Owen for being injured, even though he has gone most of the season WITHOUT being out for a long spell.

The facts are that the club is in turmoil, the manager third-rate, the players largely not playing as a team and, in many cases, not decent Prem standard..

The whole thing has been an accident waiting to happen since all the disruption at the start of the season and relegation would be a just reward for those who are supposed to be running the club ; many on this board haven't seen Newcastle in the second tier of football, and you will not enjoy what you see if this happens.

Difficult to see how a major improvement can take place in the club's circumstances unless we get a PROPER takeover - and that could take a few years.

NUFC should be held up as an example of how NOT to run a top level football club - we had a brief respite between 93-2003, and it has been 'back to normal service' since then.

The injuries sustained tonight have just about put the final touch to how the season will end....

ah well, at least big derek didnt look to f***ed about it in his seat.

WE GET THE f***ing POINT!!!!

Don't you have to go throw darts at his picture behind your bedroom door?

Ha ha.

The injury to Barton would be an irrelevance if we were in the top half, as he is so very average. But we are in the shite, so so we need even him.

We are a very poor team with the worst manager in the league, and the worst Board.

Anyone who gives it the "don't boo the team/club/board" is a stupid cunt, who has fuck all right to go to the game, although they probably don't anyway.

The injury to Barton would be an irrelevance if we were in the top half, as he is so very average. But we are in the shite, so so we need even him.

We are a very poor team with the worst manager in the league, and the worst Board.

Anyone who gives it the "don't boo the team/club/board" is a stupid cunt, who has fuck all right to go to the game, although they probably don't anyway.

Have you ever made a post when something positive has happened for us?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Watching Football First

Caroll did not lose a single header

Barton tried his damnest to run it off

Colo looked ok in the middle

Guest toonlass

Watching Football First

Caroll did not lose a single header

Barton tried his damnest to run it off

You've got to hand it to Barton. He has the passion and drive needed. Shame its so hard to run off a broken foot like.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I thought he struggled badly.

I genuinely think he is an improvement on Butt, as he adds a bit of presence. Not ideal, but neither is Butt