Manchester City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 28/01/09 - post match reaction from p24

Dave

I think we should bring back Gordon Lee. It's amazing that we have a weak understrength squad and for the second transfer window we choose to make the squad even weaker.

he was doing a much better job than Kinnear has been

Stunning insight. How'd you work that one out?

Just like your "stunning insight" which said something identical

How about you take a penis out of your vagina and keep to yourself clown

Kinnear was very poor when he replaced Owen with Jonas who was then played through the middle.  We were much better in the 2nd half and could have gained a point if Duff had balls and didn't bottle a goal scoring chance or we'd got one of the two penalty claims.

...fucking man of glass, I'd play through a broken leg for this club  :kinnear:

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/84524170.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19346E4C5E9CA073261A231F1AA0FEE5777E30A760B0D811297

Guest toonlass

...fucking man of glass, I'd play through a broken leg for this club  :kinnear:

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/84524170.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19346E4C5E9CA073261A231F1AA0FEE5777E30A760B0D811297

If he has torn his ankle ligaments then the pain is very much the same

Woeful first half.

Decent fightback in the 2nd, and I'd say on the balance of things we were unlucky not to get something from the game. City were ordinary.

Personally thought Carroll, Barton, Duff and Enrique were our best players. Jonas ineffective as usual. Coloccini had an absolute shocker along with Geremi. Non-existant. Bassong was steady again, and Taylor very average bar one or two flying tackles.

Was very impressed yet again with Enrique's pace. He matched Bellamy and SWP every time, and did the right thing by chasing players down to stop crosses coming in. His distribution is still awful, but it really is beyond me why he gets so much stick for being a footballer in general.

Woeful first half.

Decent fightback in the 2nd, and I'd say on the balance of things we were unlucky not to get something from the game. City were ordinary.

Personally thought Carroll, Barton, Duff and Enrique were our best players. Jonas ineffective as usual. Coloccini had an absolute shocker along with Geremi. Non-existant. Bassong was steady again, and Taylor very average bar one or two flying tackles.

Was very impressed yet again with Enrique's pace. He matched Bellamy and SWP every time, and did the right thing by chasing players down to stop crosses coming in. His distribution is still awful, but it really is beyond me why he gets so much stick for being a footballer in general.

Thought he was shit first half, second half looked alot better. still don't think he's good enough.

on the same note I don't think colos good enough either. I know you can't reall judge him playing in a shite team but he

doesn't look like a 10 mill defender.

hopethey both prove me wrong  :rolleyes:  :kinnear:

Should have sold Owen in the summer or given him away at the start of the window. The guy just makes me sick. The most delicate man ever and he's been rubbish for most of the season.

We'll see who takes him on now. That LA Galaxy deal might be the best thing he gets. An abomination of a signing.

If someone's heart isn't 100% into playing for your club DON'T bring them in. Thank God he rejected the offer of a new deal and we'd better take it off the table pronto.

Guest neesy111

Should have sold Owen in the summer or given him away at the start of the window. The guy just makes me sick. The most delicate man ever and he's been rubbish for most of the season.

We'll see who takes him on now. That LA Galaxy deal might be the best thing he gets. An abomination of a signing.

If someone's heart isn't 100% into playing for your club DON'T bring them in. Thank God he rejected the offer of a new deal and we'd better take it off the table pronto.

he's caused nothing but problems since he's been at the club and the club won't move forward until he leave's

Keegan's biggest mistake was either selling Faye or making Owen captain.

A captain is supposed to be the soul and drive of the team, his workrate, general effectiveness and commitment are all very poor, wish we'd got rid a while back. cunt