Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

Guest Howaythetoon

So, 2 players plus 2m for one moody French cunt? I'll give Ashley and co their due, when it comes to selling at least, they get more than good value. If only they could run the club in the same way...

Sounds lke a good deal from a financial perspective, but i'm sad to see him go tbh, not sure how good Taylor is either. Or nolan for that matter. I'm hoping we're going after a Butt replacement and a right-winger too.

I really think N'Zogbia will do well at Wigan if bruce can sort his head out, there's nothing stopping him from being another Valencia.

It's a decent deal for both clubs. Zoggy will do well there.

I agree. Bruce will play him on the wing every week and he'll get better as a result.

He'll do just fine until the summer when he throws a fit over Bruce blocking his "dream move" to Arsenal.

Zoggy is too arrogant to stay happy at Wigan too long, he knows he has burnt his bridges here and HAD to move problem was the clubs he believed were going to come on for him never did. He will be kicking up a fuss by next January and making noises about how Arsenal etc.. are interested.

Guest Howaythetoon

So basically 8m for N'Zogbia if you value Taylor at a reasonable 2m? f***ing excellent business that.<b> Good riddance to the c***, I hope he does a Dyer for Wigan and breaks a leg the tossbag. </b>

Charming.......

Normally I wouldn't be so nasty but fuck him, he's pocketed millions for years while wanting away, he doesn't deserve a football career so I hope it ends in ruin for him pretty much like it has for Dyer since moving.

As for N'Zogbia doing well at Wigan, he'll perform in flashes but he'll never be a top player as he neither has the ability nor more importantly the right attitude and if Bruce continues his fine job I can't see him being at Wigan much longer and you do feel N'Zogbia doing well there is more about how Bruce uses and manages him more that anything else.

Bruce to sort him out, the Bruce to bring him back with him in the summer for a couple mill more.

Shame were losing him but his attitude is beyond disgusting and it time to let the bad apple leave the cart.

Sounds lke a good deal from a financial perspective, but i'm sad to see him go tbh, not sure how good Taylor is either. Or nolan for that matter. I'm hoping we're going after a Butt replacement and a right-winger too.

I really think N'Zogbia will do well at Wigan if bruce can sort his head out, there's nothing stopping him from being another Valencia.

He does remind me a lot of Valencia I agree.

He'll do well but it was the right deal for us and our squad is already looking so much healthier with more moeny to play around with as we haven't really spent anything.

Guest LucaAltieri

I feel a change in user name is in order  :weep:

Sad to see him leave as I like Charlie alot as a player. However his comments of late have really disappointed me and the deal on offer is well worth it.

N'zogbia username, Keegan avatar... fucking hell, you're the Newcastle curse!

Sad to see him leave as I like Charlie alot as a player. However his comments of late have really disappointed me and the deal on offer is well worth it.

N'zogbia username, Keegan avatar... f***ing hell, you're the Newcastle curse!

:lol:

N'zogbia username, Keegan avatar... f***ing hell, you're the Newcastle curse!

:lol:  :sadnod:

He does remind me a lot of Valencia I agree.

He'll do well but it was the right deal for us and our squad is already looking so much healthier with more moeny to play around with as we haven't really spent anything.

When Valencia first arrived, on loan i believe, he looked fairly ordinary and not as good as N'Zogbia. Since then he's improved a lot and overtook N'Zogbia. It'll be down to zog's attitude and how Bruce utilises him from now on. He might be in for a shock playing at their shitty stadium instead of SJP though...

Guest northwestmag1892

And poor Charlie wanted to go to Arsenal....... PMSFL. Right Charles. He looked a sheepish little cunt at the Jesmond Nuffield on Wednesday lunchtime clearly now having a scan for Wigan's benefit. Good riddance, piece of shit.