Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

I feel a change in user name is in order  :weep:

Sad to see him leave as I like Charlie alot as a player. However his comments of late have really disappointed me and the deal on offer is well worth it.

N'zogbia username, Keegan avatar... f***ing hell, you're the Newcastle curse!

:lol:  :sadnod:

Can you call yourself Nicky Butt and put a picture of Kinnear in your av? Please?

Newcastle -> Wigan -> "Big Four" club when Steve Bruce gets him playing out of his skin.  Brucey and Wenger are good mates aren't they?

No Kinnear and Wenger are, aren't they next door neighbours? Bruce wouldn't dare be friendly wih Wenger. Sir wouldn't approve.

I feel a change in user name is in order  :weep:

Sad to see him leave as I like Charlie alot as a player. However his comments of late have really disappointed me and the deal on offer is well worth it.

N'zogbia username, Keegan avatar... f***ing hell, you're the Newcastle curse!

:lol:  :sadnod:

Can you call yourself Nicky Butt and put a picture of Kinnear in your av? Please?

;D I don't think I could live with seeing those two everytime I post.

I'm happy with that deal but Charlie will be class for them.

There really is absolutely nothing to base that on.

Well there is, I think he's a superb footballer.

He's fast basically.

Your opinion. I think Wigan will be looking at much bigger bids for him before long.

I have pretty mixed feelings about this. Sure, I'm pissed off at Zoggy. At his attitude. And lack of effort. Really, I've grown to despise the kid.

But then, he's what 22 and he's seen how many managers in his brief time here? Someone said six. Six fucking managers. Has it really been that awful since Robson left. Well, yes it has. And pretty much that is all he has seen and all he knows. So if the clueless fuck thinks that Wigan are more ambitious than Nufc, well he's entitled to his opinion. But the fact that you see Given leaving gives me pause. He too has had enough. He apparently doesn't believe that the club has any ambition. And Ashley couldn't convince him otherwise.

But I hate N'Zogbia mostly because he didn't deliver on his promise. No, he didn't earn his place in the starting 11. I hated him at left back. And I for one was always happier with Duff starting on the wing-- and I suppose I'm in the minority there. Despite the occasional and increasingly rare flashes of brilliance Zoggy's body language and actions showed through. He didn't give a shit. 

He's fast basically.

Your opinion. I think Wigan will be looking at much bigger bids for him before long.

hasn't played consistently well for us in 3 seasons,attitude stinks,no footy nouse no matter how much experience he gets.

don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

He's a cracking player at times. If he had the attitude to match, he'd be very good.

All the same, f*** off you whinging French b******! Au revoir to le Wigan!

If his attitude doesn't change he won't improve, give him 6 months and he'll be texting away at teamtalks in the Wigan dressing room. Then he'll be sold back to a French club and we'll never hear from him again. Shame he didn't get his wish to get back to that city he was so homesick for - London.  :iamatwat:

Guest Howaythetoon

N'Zogbia is an average footballer with a lot of pace, the classic headless chicken who threatens to do this and that but rarely does.

He's fast basically.

They won't though.  First sniff of any interest from anyone better than Wigan and he'll be playing the cunt again to drive his price down.

Well goodbye Zoggy!  You've been shite

Good to get a sizable amount for what is a very very average player.

Now get Bent/Saviola and Veloso in and we maybe heading in the right direction for once, get nobody else in and Ashley & Co will not have done anything near enough to repair the damage they have done!

Good deal for Wigan. They'll get a profit when he moves on just like we did on Zog. Steve Bruce has risen in my estimation today.

indeed... wigan now much more dangerous team than i expect before :undecided:

we'll....at least we've already played them twice this season.

Stop shitting yourselfs, ladies. :rolleyes: