Ryan Taylor

Dave

That's one more player in front of Ben Arfa when where chasing the game against Wolves then...

Not really. Wolves is just his sort of level. If Pardew decides to start Raylor alongside Lovenkrands and Shola however, Raylor's effectiveness might be re-assessed.

That's one more player in front of Ben Arfa when where chasing the game against Wolves then...

Not really. Wolves is just his sort of level. If Pardew decides to start Raylor alongside Lovenkrands and Shola however, Raylor's effectiveness might be re-assessed.

That's true, playing alongside those two he'd be looking quite the tasty option up front.

I'm convinced that Ryan Taylor will start if he's fit, he's a "key midfielder."

Same here, and I think that's so sad I think I may just cry.  :'(

What a come down.

I honestly think that he's a decent squad player but this season he's become an almost automatic first choice player to fill in where the management think they have a 'problem' position in an area where other players in the squad are better suited.

Same here, and I think that's so sad I think I may just cry.  :'(

What a come down.

I honestly think that he's a decent squad player but this season he's become an almost automatic first choice player to fill in where the management think they have a 'problem' position in an area where other players in the squad are better suited.

I agree that he's proven to be a good squad player, he's played much better this season than I expected.

tbf to him, all but one of our PL points tally this season have been earned with him on the teamsheet :thup:

Like I said, put him on the teamsheet with Shola up front on his own  and let's see how effective he is.

Guest Dontooner

From what i gather watching Ryan, he seem to be the man that understands and fit Pardew Tactics the best. honestly we havent being pretty to watch.

tbf to him, all but one of our PL points tally this season have been earned with him on the teamsheet :thup:

Like I said, put him on the teamsheet with Shola up front on his own  and let's see how effective he is.

Put Ba and Cisse upfront with Perch, Guthrie and Obertan behind them and let's see how effective they are :lol:

Put Ba and Cisse upfront with Perch, Guthrie and Obertan behind them and let's see how effective they are :lol:

That's right...in other words he's a secondary player like Shola, Perch and Guthrie and not a crucial cog like Ba, Tiote, Coloccini etc.

Guest Stephen927

Crazy how much he has turned around his career here. Grown and grown since the Sunderland game to the point where he doesn't look totally terrified to be on a football pitch.

I did tweet it to him earlier like, my first ever tweet:

@TaylorR1984 Areet Ryan, hope your recovery's going well. Thought you might like this: a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash…

Spot on. In fact fuk it I think I might get it on a t-shirt  :lol: