The Newcastle United Transfer Thread MkII

Kaizero

What I find amazing is how Keith Harris says there'll be "two or three more players out and perhaps one or two in".

Who the fuck is gonna sign them? ???

Harris was obviously in "stall with bullshit" mode I doubt he'd reasoned it through properly.

I'm starting to think we won't be bringing in any players.

I'm at the finish.

:lol: I tried to stay out of panic mode for as long as possible. Our situation is completely surreal.

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7807/captainobviousvsv.jpg

"We're in serious trouble if we leave this window as we are"

Not according to your namesake. We're going to piss this league with no manager and the same unhappy, imbalanced squad. Minus our talented players of course.

Then he can sell up for £400m once we're back in the proper league. Job done.

I think Smith will be alright this season. Quite Frankly, he was our second best centre midfielder last season. I thought he improved the team.

what nonsense. Did any of our wins come with him in the team btw?

EDIT: Did they f***, useless c*** that he is

Guest Heneage

I think a lot of people are over estimating the clubs in this league, we seemed to deal with Coventry last year quite easily.

I think a lot of people are over estimating the clubs in this league, we seemed to deal with Coventry last year quite easily.

We pretty much battered them with a confident team under a confident manager yes, but we still took until extra time to beat them in a nothing competition.

Oh, and none of the three scorers are here any more.

We battered them with a confident team under a confident manager yes, but we still took until extra time to beat them in a nothing competition.

Oh, and none of the three scorers are here any more.

beat me to it. If that's what it takes to defeat a lower end championship team, we sure as hell wont do it on a regular basis this season

Guest Heneage

Yes but there was a massive question over the equalizer and the time added on. At worst we will finish mid-table.

Yes but there was a massive question over the equalizer and the time added on. At worst we will finish mid-table.

to finish mid-table in that league, we'll have to score at least 60 goals. Where the hell are they going to come from?

Guest Heneage

Who knows, we have no idea how Carroll Smith Xisco and Ameobi will do at this level, the window isn't even shut. But it's the same old with this place, the glass is empty never mind half full.

Come on mate, we all know that Shola will be s**** because he's spent 9 years reminding us of it every other week.

For Carroll the signs aren't great because he doesn't read the game well and has the touch of your local crimewatch featured rapist. Xisco to be fair is an unknown quantity. And can you honestly see us making an intelligent attacking signing between now and september?  :nope:

Guest Heneage

Xisco, has been here 1 year in a new country with a new language and 3 managers that have shown no faith in him what so ever.

Shola Ameobi, has played his whole career in this league, has had numerous chances and still refuses to try anything.

I'd love to see Xisco get a fair crack, with major emphasis on the fair.

Xisco, has been here 1 year in a new country with a new language and 3 managers that have shown no faith in him what so ever.

Shola Ameobi, has played his whole career in this league, has had numerous chances and still refuses to try anything.

:thup:

....or chance