The Newcastle United Transfer Thread MkII

Kaizero

Newcastle want Bolton defender Andy O'Brien, 29, to return to St James' Park to solve their defensive crisis. (Daily Mirror)

to be fair i always thought he was fairly steady, better than coliccini thats for certain!

He wasn't steady, he was pretty shit. Still might be ok at this level.

He'd do a job but surely there are other options who could potentially make the grade if we did get promotion?

He wasn't steady, he was pretty s***. Still might be ok at this level.

He'd do a job but surely there are other options who could potentially make the grade if we did get promotion?

Out with Bassong, in with O'Brien, who said it was all doom and gloom!  :kasper:

Rather have williamson from watford. Without knowing anything about him. The return of big nose wouldn't be that bad though. Like yorkie says taylor, colo, campbell and o'brien would be a canny central defence pool, would give the likes of tozer and kadar another year or so to develop too.

Newcastle are set to offload Fabricio Coloccini to Palermo, while Andy Caroll is wanted by Wolves and West Ham, Jonas Gutierrez is set to leave for a Greek club, and Steven Taylor and keeper Tim Krul are also on their way out. (News of the World)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Newcastle are set to offload Fabricio Coloccini to Palermo, while Andy Caroll is wanted by Wolves and West Ham, Jonas Gutierrez is set to leave for a Greek club, and Steven Taylor and keeper Tim Krul are also on their way out. (News of the World)

lol

Colo yes, Jonas maybe the rest is bollocks!

Mate on facebook wrote "Has just served frazier campbell, and sat with him for an hour and crackd on. Hes sound as fuck. He did say shearer rang him to sign for the toon..and if shearer was in charge he wud have signed for us. Top guy".

Think he works in a a mobile phone shop.

Mate on facebook wrote "Has just served frazier campbell, and sat with him for an hour and crackd on. Hes sound as fuck. He did say shearer rang him to sign for the toon..and if shearer was in charge he wud have signed for us. Top guy".

Think he works in a a mobile phone shop.

Oh great, so we missed out on another young player because of this mess.

One of my least favourite players to play for the club in recent times, I hope Obrien gets nowhere near a return here. If we get Sol in then I think our policy needs to switch to young and hungry, we've got enough experience in the squad.

http://www.extrafoot.be/infos/article/24052/

http://www.quesomecanico.com/web/hemeroteca/1-ultimos-articulos/535-ritchie-kitoko-abandona-el-albacete-balompie

http://www.laverdad.es/murcia/prensa/noticias/200902/22/fotos/782129.jpg

Can honestly say I've never heard of the lad, but Ritchie Kitoko, 21 year old Belgian playing for Albacete and being linked with Liverpool has been mentioned as a possible target.