Paul Gascoigne

Thespence

Are drugs involved aswel? Charles Kennedy had drinking problems but never looked this out of it or got photographed like this

I think I'm repeating myself, but one of the lasses at work lived next to him (CK) and rented from him, and she said she never saw him less than falling-down drunk. Nice guy by all accounts, and obvs managed it in a way, but it's sad. :(

This won't end well.

Are drugs involved aswel? Charles Kennedy had drinking problems but never looked this out of it or got photographed like this

I think I'm repeating myself, but one of the lasses at work lived next to him (CK) and rented from him, and she said she never saw him less than falling-down drunk. Nice guy by all accounts, and obvs managed it in a way, but it's sad. :(

This won't end well.

Christ managed very well- never had one drunken photo or video taken of him! Then he died of it. Before the age of smartphones I guess

He's done plenty of coke in the past, so probably. It's not likely that he's behaving more sensibly while fucked, it'll be getting worse and worse.

J

How do you know that? Was it publisised?

Hoping this is a blip and he recovers. Worry the problems are as said before are much worse than he makes out/ is reported

He's done plenty of coke in the past, so probably. It's not likely that he's behaving more sensibly while fucked, it'll be getting worse and worse.

How do you know that? Was it publicised?

Hoping this is a blip and he recovers. Worry the problems are as said before are much worse than he makes out/ is reported

It hasn't been a secret, he freely admits it. He's had a lot of blips, I just think life has been too much for him. I'll be really sad when it happens.

J

How do you know that? Was it publisised?

Allegedly got thrown out of the Clock in Jarrow for getting caught snorting charlie off the toilet cistern

• 1 month later...