Paul Gascoigne

Thespence

Aye, not good, lad filming it needs a word with himself mind. How about don’t film yourself and try and talk to Gazza like he’s a bloke needing help and not an exhibit for you to display.

Hes had more help than many many people with similar problems. If he can't help himself then he's beyond help and i have no sympathy for the waster

FFS.

Ok, so your right, he may never recover but fucking hell, have a heart. Hes a man with a severe problem, who cant find his way out.

I have a heart that's what I'm saying anyone who has issues like this needs to recognise they need to help themselves before others can offer help and guidance to overcome these problems in life. As I stated hes had numerous people offering help at an extortionate cost which your average guy in the street doesn't get the luxury of yet he still fucks it up and knows better just like Georgie best did. It's this kind of person I have no sympathy with at all. How many more fucking chances does this fella want

And if you can’t help yourself? What then?

"Everyone who hasn't got over their addictions doesn't want to. If they've had financial help to do so, they clearly should have got better as money solves all problems, and are therefore demonstrably worse people and deserve no sympathy"

Guest firetotheworks

GD talking confidently on something he's obviously clueless about. Well knock me down with a feather.

Hardly clueless I've been immersed with someone with these kind of issues and to overcome you need to be able to want to recover and help yourself then with the help of others both professionally and social network you can overcome. If you don't want to overcome then it's a fruitless and pointless exercise

We all have addictive personalities to an extent and when one is detrimental to your life you seek one that will have a positive effect.

You would think someone who has experience with these kind of issues would have a basic grasp of addiction and how it works, but you obviously don't.

Well played Don Hutchison.

Aye well played Don. He seen it and without a moments thought for his own safety, he tweeted about it. Cunt probably saved his life, right there.

I dread to think what would have happened if he had seen the tweet, and hadn't been able to access twitter.

Aye, not good, lad filming it needs a word with himself mind. How about don’t film yourself and try and talk to Gazza like he’s a bloke needing help and not an exhibit for you to display.

Hes had more help than many many people with similar problems. If he can't help himself then he's beyond help and i have no sympathy for the waster

FFS.

Ok, so your right, he may never recover but fucking hell, have a heart. Hes a man with a severe problem, who cant find his way out.

Aye because every exit is blocked by somebody that wants to tell him what a hero he is. It's heartbreaking.

I say it every time, I wish the next time I hear about him is his death, a long time from now. Wouldn't it just be nice to wonder what he'd been doing for all that time.

Was it geordiedean's tone or just his opinion that has upset people? Just out of interest?

The tone was strong, but I do think there is some unfortunate truth in the fact that unless Gazza can find a reason to turn away from this lifestyle, it is going to be very difficult to save the guy.

It's a terrible situation but how do you make someone change in this scenario?

Was it geordiedean's tone or just his opinion that has upset people? Just out of interest?

The tone was strong, but I do think there is some unfortunate truth in the fact that unless Gazza can find a reason to turn away from this lifestyle, it is going to be very difficult to save the guy.

Ask twitter to save him. But don't worry it's already in hand. (Once everybody has seen the video of course)

It's the lack of empathy, these things can happen to ANYONE, i hope geordiedean doesn't have to go through mental addiction, because he sure as fuck won't be going on like this if he did.

Absolutely disgraceful attitude. Beyond help, if you can't help yourself? Have a word with yourself, man.

I was supposed to be meeting Gazza on the 8th June, such a shame, he clearly has some major issues but the people that associate with him don't help. It's not as easy as just stopping and anyone that has had an addiction or knows someone that has suffered with one will attest to that.