Paul Gascoigne

Thespence

Guest chopey

Chubby brown and Frankie Boyle will go to the electric chair if the same person that complained attends one of their events

Guest chopey

Chubby brown and Frankie Boyle will go to the electric chair if the same person that complained attends one of their events

They won't.

I know.

I bet all the UK media outlets have Gazza's obituary written/recorded ready to go at a moments notice.

Years ago, mate. I wrote most of the one that will be used by a publication in Scotland. Not that I'm amazing at obits, I just knew more about the subject.

A guy was charged last week for wearing a t shirt with an ugly Hillsborough joke on it. It's all a bit odd to me.

I know in Farageland, these idiots would be given carte blanche to strangle political correctness, but I'd wager the majority found that imbecile's vile Hillsborough mocking T-shirt as offensive as I did.

Just let Kimbo mock the dead in peace man.

.... I found it offensive as well, doesn't mean I think it's a matter for the courts.

What the fuck has the world come to.

Outrage and taking offence at everything.

This is just not true. If anything people get credit for 'telling it like it is' when they're spouting hateful shite.

Depends on your pre existing viewpoint I suppose, for me too.

What the fuck has the world come to.

Outrage and taking offence at everything.

This is just not true. If anything people get credit for 'telling it like it is' when they're spouting hateful shite.

Depends on your pre existing viewpoint I suppose, for me too.

I was just joking like, a bit.

You are right though, when someone says 'they speak their mind' 'telling as it is' generally that means they're about to be rude and obnoxious for no real reason. Although there should be room for honesty to be fair.

• 3 weeks later...

I am offended by the alleged offence frankly. In fact there can be no defence to this kind of offence regardless of the inoffensive nature of the alleged offence.

Cant they just prosecute him for being as thick as mince instead?