Who is the best player in the world?

SUPERTOON
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Messi for me as well, mesmerising to watch, brilliant player. This years world player of the year for sure followed by  Ibrahimovic  then Alves

Cracking Shout

Messi and then Dani Alves for me.

guy writes the spanish football in the guardian raves about alves, says he's the best thing since messi...

really want to see more of them play

Casillas

Dani Alves  Vidic    Rio  Evra

Gerrard Xavi Iniesta

Ronaldo                          Messi

Torres/Eto'o

Messi for me as well, mesmerising to watch, brilliant player. This years world player of the year for sure followed by  Ibrahimovic  then Alves

Cracking Shout

guy writes the spanish football in the guardian raves about alves, says he's the best thing since messi...

Sid Lowe?

Alves is brilliant.

Casillas

Dani Alves   Vidic     Rio   Evra

Gerrard Xavi Iniesta

Torres/Eto'o

Torres definitlely ahead of  Eto'o.  Half the time I think Eto'o looks ****, its just because he's got Messi, Henry, Xavi and Iniesta setting it up on a plate for him.  ;D

Cracking Shout

Sid Lowe?

Alves is brilliant.

yeah sid lowe, dude knows his shit...good writin that

Casillas

Gerrard Xavi Iniesta

Torres/Eto'o

Torres definitlely ahead of  Eto'o.  Half the time I think Eto'o looks ****, its just because he's got Messi, Henry, Xavi and Iniesta setting it up on a plate for him.  ;D

Top scorer in the history of African Nations and thats with Geremi supplying though...

Casillas

Gerrard Xavi Iniesta

Torres/Eto'o

Top scorer in the history of African Nations and thats with Geremi supplying though...

True, I was joking a bit though.  Eto'o is great but Torres is still much more impressive IMO.  Oh, and Messi should be on the right  :blush:  Other than that it's my top team as well though.

Casillas

Gerrard Xavi Iniesta

Torres/Eto'o

Couldn't be more wrong.

Casillas

Gerrard Xavi Iniesta

Torres/Eto'o

Couldn't be more wrong.

As I said I was half joking, he's obviously a world class striker, but anyone watching Barca on a regular basis can see he is the end of quite of lot of attacks, much more than Messi or Henry at least.

I voted gerrard, although i think ronaldo, torres and messi are better technically and are more skillful, gerrard single handedly lifts an entire team and he pretty much was the main factor in liverpool winning the champions league which is the greatest trophy available imo. The others havent done this yet.

Messi.

But with Kaka close behind.

kaka been good? not followed milan, how're they doing?

Yeah, he's been good alright. He's not as electric as he was a couple of seasons ago but he still dictates games. Class act, imo. The lad has everything...

As I said I was half joking, he's obviously a world class striker, but anyone watching Barca on a regular basis can see he is the end of quite of lot of attacks, much more than Messi or Henry at least.

25 goals in 27 league matches this season says it all.

102 goals in 135 league matches since joining Barcelona.  He's been consistantly world class for the past 5 seasons, regardless of the players he's been playing with.  He also does make quite a few goals for himself fwiw and is very capable of running at defenders and taking them on.

For me.. Eto'o, Torres and Villa are the 3 best strikers in the world, it's very close between them.  No one else comes close.

How many have been put on a plate for him.  He is world class striker but Torres is better, that's all.  :aww:

102 goals in 135 league matches since joining Barcelona.  He's been consistantly world class for the past 5 seasons, regardless of the players he's been playing with.  He also does make quite a few goals for himself fwiw and is very capable of running at defenders and taking them on.

For me.. Eto'o, Torres and Villa are the 3 best strikers in the world, it's very close between them.  No one else comes close.

Agreed, Zlatan is pretty close as well.

Absolutely spot on. Although Id argue Drogba, van Nistelrooy and Benzema aren't far off

Agreed, Zlatan is pretty close as well.

You jest?

Guest timmy boy

Pato and Aguero have both look pretty special every time I have seen them. That goal Pato scored away at Rome where he took it from the half way line beat Mexes and chipped the keeper from a tight angle was pure class.

Absolutely spot on. Although Id argue Drogba, van Nistelrooy and Benzema aren't far off

Drogba and Benzema haven't been that good at all really. I rate Ibra and Henry above any of those three.

Casillas

Dani Alves   Vidic     Rio   Evra

Gerrard Xavi Iniesta

Torres/Eto'o

Needs more David Villa, drop gerrard put in villa play 4-4-2

Casillas

Dani Alves  Vidic    Rio  Evra

Gerrard Xavi Iniesta

Torres/Eto'o

Needs more David Villa, drop gerrard put in villa play 4-4-2