Ireland Internationals

Decky

McGeady is clearly talented. He's been absolutely useless most of his Irish career however, no getting away from it. Playing under Trap won't have suited him at all though, hopefully O'Neill can get the best out of him.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can't wait for the match on Friday, got tickets for Parkhead. Scotland playing the best football I've seen for years and years and sounds like Ireland are looking good under O'Neill and Keane too? Should be a good match and amazing atmosphere. Any Irish going? Might book up for the Dublin one next year too if there's any chance of tickets.

Its an important game for both as a win would go along way to getting at least 3rd place in the group. The FAI made a mess of the ticketing resulting in a large number of Irish fans buying tickets in the home end so that may be interesting. I hope we win 2-0 with goals from McGeady and McCarthy just to sicken that prick Gordon McQueen.

Its an important game for both as a win would go along way to getting at least 3rd place in the group. The FAI made a mess of the ticketing resulting in a large number of Irish fans buying tickets in the home end so that may be interesting. I hope we win 2-0 with goals from McGeady and McCarthy just to sicken that prick Gordon McQueen.

Mcgeady will have a chance, our fullback area is dodgy. Robertson still young and the rest shite.

Mcgeady will have a chance, our fullback area is dodgy. Robertson still young and the rest shite.

Isn't McGeady out with a hammy? ???

McCarthy was a doubt with one last I heard, nowt about McGeady.

meanwhile...........http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/gardai-called-to-ireland-football-team-hotel-30740600.html

McCarthy was a doubt with one last I heard, nowt about McGeady.

meanwhile...........http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/gardai-called-to-ireland-football-team-hotel-30740600.html

That could be it tbh. :thup:

Think Stephen Ward is our 1st choice left back so I'd say that balances that out.

Daniel McDonnell ‏@McDonnellDan  37s37 seconds ago

FAI statement just released - wish to clarify that Roy Keane called the Gardai following the incident at team hotel this evening

So hard, he has to grass to the police. What a sad man he is.