Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United | Sun 19th Apr - White Hart Lane @ 1:30pm

Kaizero

Our best central defender at LB, what on earth do people sniff on this board?

Beye   Colo   Bassong   S Taylor

in my opinion. Spurs don't really have what it takes through the middle to seriously trouble Colo to be honest

yep.

Our best central defender at LB, what on earth do people sniff on this board?

Beye   Colo   Bassong   S Taylor

in my opinion. Spurs don't really have what it takes through the middle to seriously trouble Colo to be honest

yep.

I agree, but it would be a bit harsh to drop Edgar after his performance at the Britannia imo.

OK, I'm willing to entertain the possibility that I've just spontaneously lost my mind.

Is the idea that we've been underdogs against Tottenham for our last six wins THAT ridiculous? :rolleyes:

I've simply no idea how this has snowballed in such an ugly manner.

You don't think saying that

We have ALWAYS been worse than Spurs.

We have ALWAYS had no right whatsoever to beat them.

was just a little bit stupid?

we've been underdogs against Tottenham for our last six wins

Was what I was trying to say. Foot in mouth, I suppose.

OK, I'm willing to entertain the possibility that I've just spontaneously lost my mind.

Is the idea that we've been underdogs against Tottenham for our last six wins THAT ridiculous? :rolleyes:

Still a load of bollocks, we've been underdogs for some of them but not all of them.

Still a load of bollocks, we've been underdogs for some of them but not all of them.

We've definitely been underdogs in the last two games we've won at White Hart Lane.

We've definitely been underdogs in the last two games we've won at White Hart Lane.

I'm not disputing that but we have not been underdogs the last 4 times we've played them at home in the Premier League.

I'm not disputing that but we have not been underdogs the last 4 times we've played them at home in the Premier League.

Oh yeah I agree.  Just trying to get back to the original point and a bit more on topic.  We're underdogs next week, but we've been underdogs for this same fixture for the last two years and won both, so lets be positive.

Oh yeah I agree.  Just trying to get back to the original point and a bit more on topic.  We're underdogs next week, but we've been underdogs for this same fixture for the last two years and won both, so lets be positive.

I'd be overjoyed with a point to be honest, they've only lost once at home in the league since old saggy face took over and we're shit but stranger things have happened than us getting 3 points at White Hart Lane.

After reading the last page, I've come to the conclusion that Greg: fuck off. Stop being such a pedantic bugger, reading oldtype's post it was perfectly clear what he was trying to say.

By the way, it's a shame you broke up with Stacey Slater. xx

After reading the last page, I've come to the conclusion that Greg: f*** off. Stop being such a pedantic bugger, reading oldtype's post it was perfectly clear what he was trying to say.

Oldtype hasn't got a clue man, I'll leave it at that.

After reading the last page, I've come to the conclusion that Greg: fuck off. Stop being such a pedantic bugger, reading oldtype's post it was perfectly clear what he was trying to say.

Yes greg, stick the tampon back in and breathe slowly. If you are going to throw a hissy fit over Spurs being mentioned as favourites at least don't follow it up by saying you'd be "overjoyed with a point".

After reading the last page, I've come to the conclusion that Greg: f*** off. Stop being such a pedantic bugger, reading oldtype's post it was perfectly clear what he was trying to say.

Yes greg, stick the tampon back in and breathe slowly. If you are going to throw a hissy fit over Spurs being mentioned as favourites at least don't follow it up by saying you'd be "overjoyed with a point".

Total nonsense from you here, where have I took a hissy fit at Spurs being favourites for this upcoming game?

I haven't and yes I would be very happy with a point.

both greg and oldtype are right in a way in that spurs have been favourites to win in most of  the last six games (oldtype) but i'm fucked if i can (or could at the time) work out why they were favourites in most of them(greg)

Bassong and Jonas linked very well early on in the season when Bassong was played at LB didn't he?

Harper

Beye Taylor Colo Bassong

Duff Butt Guthrie Jonas

Owen Carroll

Guest optimistic nit

we need bassong in the centre, our defence looks 10 times better with him there. his left back performances rightly or wrongly led him to a lot of criticism early on in the season and i dont remember him being that good there or linking up with jonas well.

playing taylorr and colo in the middle is just asking for trouble. play bassong next to colo or beye. if its colo play beye right back and taylor or edgar left back, if its beye play taylor right back and edgar left back.

Guest Heneage

Sounds like Greg's being racist to me.

Are you going to back up this libelous nonsense?

I'd be interested to hear this too tbh. :neutral:

I was taking the piss. :lol: