Joey Barton

JJ7

Says something else as well. Alan Shearer is swinging some weight for being a "temporary" manager. Since he has come in he has brought his own assistant, Wise has gone, the club doctor has gone, he dropped Owen, he has suspended Barton. Hope these are all signs that Alan is a more permanant feature.

probably a romantic view but i see him taking over like he's a fan given the chance to do what we all know needs doing, he knows he's got the club where he wants them so he'll do whatever the fuck he wants

stupid sending off? fuck you, suspended

can't finish?  dropped

drinking in bars?  get the fuck out of them or get fined

late? be on time or get fined

etc...

lots of the shit he's doing is what pisses the fans off when we're as terrible as we are and half the stuff he's done is exactly what i'd have done too...lets be honest if we were at the top of the table nobody cares if owens gone 10 games without scoring or someone's getting pissed in the toon

get on with it son i say, fuck the lot of 'em (notable exceptions to bassong, beye, enrique, butt & harper)

Says something else as well. Alan Shearer is swinging some weight for being a "temporary" manager. Since he has come in he has brought his own assistant, Wise has gone, the club doctor has gone, he dropped Owen, he has suspended Barton. Hope these are all signs that Alan is a more permanant feature.

:indi:

There's a difference between passion and off your f***ing head!

Theres also a difference between having your own opinion and repeating verbatim what the anti-Newcastle media say.

As for this - I hope it works

I doubt it will.

If you know what verbatim means you'll show me the link to the media that I've copied word for word. Idiot!

Could someone catch me up please, what's he been suspended for? The red card his last chance? Or has he been mouthing off to the papers?

SSN say its not for the red card

Could someone catch me up please, what's he been suspended for? The red card his last chance? Or has he been mouthing off to the papers?

apparently a square up with shearer after the game.

No reason has been given, but one assumes the story in today's Sun is correct.

If you've not seen that, apparently there was a big bust up between Barton and Shearer.

Other clubs fine their players for getting sent off. If Barton has acted the way The Sun says he has he's finished. How can he expect to act like that and keep playing? He must have real mental problems. Once again, let's give thanks to Sam Allardyce for buying him.

I hope he's suspended without pay and we can claw something back for him.

Anything we get for him is a bonus, because I can't see many clubs being willing to take the risk. We were supposedly his last chance, and since he came he's been in all kinds of bother on and off the pitch.

As Gol says, I think we'll now look to terminate his contract.

Anything we get for him is a bonus, because I can't see many clubs being willing to take the risk. We were supposedly his last chance, and since he came he's been in all kinds of bother on and off the pitch.

i dont think there is any doubt we'll look to terminate.

pretty sure we can hold onto his registration though

Guest Darth Toon

Sends out a clear message that Shearer is the main man, and will take no shit - if the Sun story is true then it was the only decision to make IMO.

Yup. I think Ashley will step in big time on this one. He wanted shot earlier, and I suspect as the owner of this business, he will not accept to pay the cunt a single penny more than he's already wasted on him.

Guest Mcdonald36

Silly really. It was a stupid sending off but it sounds like he's being made a scapegoat for the mess we're in.

Sends out a clear message that Shearer is the main man, and will take no s*** - if the Sun story is true then it was the only decision to make IMO.

Shearer by nature is a larger than life character. This is the only trait I see in him that gives me hope that he could be a bloody good manager in time. The single most important man at any club is the manager, and he has that "I'm the main man, don't fuck with me" thing about him.

Sends out a clear message that Shearer is the main man, and will take no s*** - if the Sun story is true then it was the only decision to make IMO.

Shearer by nature is a larger than life character. This is the only trait I see in him that gives me hope that he could be a bloody good manager in time. The single most important man at any club is the manager, and he has that "I'm the main man, don't fuck with me" thing about him.

Graeme Souness also had that.

Silly really. It was a stupid sending off but it sounds like he's being made a scapegoat for the mess we're in.

He could (and should) have played a massive part in us avoiding relegation. His idiocy has destroyed that. Shearer has every right to be fuming - particularly if the story in the Sun is right - and the club have every right to back up their manager.