Newcastle United vs. Portsmouth-Monday 27th April 8pm *Setanta 1* Pre-match

joeyt

I see Jeff Stelling has us down for draw.

I have to admit, i f***ing hate this guy. I know he supports Hartlepool or whatever, but f*** me does he hate us.

It's not even the fact that he never gives us a chance in any game he predicts. It's the way he talks about us. Seriously, this guys got a problem.

where's he said this?

He does a predictor column in The Sun.

Honestly, i don't know what he's like on Sky, but in the column he fucking hates us.

Jeff Stelling is absolutely brilliant and you can't exactly feel shocked that he doesn't think we'll win. Not many people other than us lot think we will get out of it and that is because this is our club and we have to have faith. We always do it the hard way anyway. Let everyone write us off, it'll be fucking monumental if we stay up and it'll be a lovely thing shoving it back in the rest of the countrys faces.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/tf/features.nsf/0/0244E58D025CDC45802575A200625F4C?OpenDocument

Bout sums things up.

I also found a decent rallying cry on

www.shiteseats.co.uk

I like the true faith piece, but it's such a shame that the rallying call is needed in the first place. Also Shearer's call for more noise at SJP on Monday underlines the fact that there are far too many "spectators" attending games at SJP and this is seriously handicapping the team.

Perhaps Ashley and his cronies will seriously consider a proper singing end for next season.

I can't believe I can't be there, have to be in London to get my Visa for the summer and with the appointment being at 9am I have to get there on Monday night.

Arrive into King's Cross at 7.49pm (if we're on time).

11 minute to run to the nearest watering hole with Setanta.

Kings X is a grim area but you should be alright to find somewhere to watch the game. It'll be easy to find a prossie too, if that's the sort of thing that you might be in to.

:smug:

Jeff Stelling is absolutely brilliant and you can't exactly feel shocked that he doesn't think we'll win. Not many people other than us lot think we will get out of it and that is because this is our club and we have to have faith. We always do it the hard way anyway. Let everyone write us off, it'll be f***ing monumental if we stay up and it'll be a lovely thing shoving it back in the rest of the countrys faces.

To be honest, most do have us getting a win.

http://community.footballpools.com/pundits/

Hansen & Barnes have both pretty much correctly predicted nearly all the results of our recent games going back into 2008 so lets hope they keep getting it right.

Guest neesy111

We have been given the opportunity to put ourselves in with a fighting chance of staying up now, hull and the mackems are terrible

howay the lads

Guest firetotheworks

Im almost tempted to say that if we win on Monday we stay up, but that's naive. Still sticking with the 2 wins and 1 draw from our home games being the minimum we'll need though.

No excuses for us now. Some fantastic results for us this weekend that have helped out our cause no end. Only if we win on Monday of course, which if we do leaves us in with a fighting chance of staying up. A slim one mind, but a chance nonetheless.

I predict 8-1 to us.

Let's face facts, it's a crazy goal-mad season/month. our three main strikers should start and we scored 8 against Sheffield when we were scrapping with them inside the relegation zone not so long ago, so why not! :)

Can't wait.  Trains better run smoothely.  I've got an exam in Edinburgh half 2 to half 5.  5 past 6 train, in at Newcastle Central at 20 to 8!

Risking it there like.

Fucking well up for this match after today's results and a couple of beers.

:indi: COME ON LADS! :indi:

2-1.

Your mood swings put a middle aged women on the menopause to shame.

Love you too.

Guest Heneage

f***ing well up for this match after today's results and a couple of beers.

:indi: COME ON LADS! :indi:

2-1.

Your mood swings put a middle aged women on the menopause to shame.

:lol:

Excited for this.

I've just realised how many strikers you actually have. Is Lovenkrands fit?

I think you HAVE to start with Owen, Viduka, and Martins. If Lov is fit, get him, Carroll and Ranger on the bench.

Harper

Beye

Taylor

Bassong

Enrique

Smith

Guthrie

Jonas

Owen

Viduka

Martins