Newcastle United vs. Portsmouth-Monday 27th April 8pm *Setanta 1* Pre-match

joeyt

We'll go 1-0 down. It'll be that way at half time. Over 50% of the inhabitants of this forum will have thrown themselves off sufficiently high objects to cause severe damage before the second half kicks off. We'll battle and battle, it'll click and we'll win a horrible game 2-1, clinging on for our lives at the end of the second half. It will be the turning point.

.com alluding to Martins only being a sub due to him not having any injections, fuck that. Play him for as long as possible and rest him at Anfield, we aren't going to get anything at Liverpool but this is a must win. However, I'm not a doctor.

Guest KeithKettleborough

Well if things don't go well, it seems that the toon air force will have plenty of material to launch planes.    Though imagine they will do that regardless.

After nearly gettin me eye put oot by one of these last time they used the cards,  :uglystupid2: I hope that folk are a bit more careful.  Black and white helmets maybe required.....look out lads :yikes:

Would look so much better if we got three points and ended up just one point off getting out of the drop zone that it's untrue.  Still be fucked like, but to be just one game away from potentially climbing to a safe spot would be a fucking massive boost.  Think if we lose we're gonna give up hope, even if other results go our way and we're still 4 points deep in the bottom three.

Too many important players missing for this one. Barton and Martins are huge doubts and we still don't know about Enrique. I don't like saying it, but the players we have available are either not good enough or lack the bottle to win a do or die battle. I think we are in trouble.

Free flags are going to look turboshit much like they do for Chelsea. Plastic as fuck.

I probably agree with you in principle, but you have to admit the free scarf thing at Shearer's testimonial produced a cracking spectacle.

Free flags are going to look turboshit much like they do for Chelsea. Plastic as fuck.

I probably agree with you in principle, but you have to admit the free scarf thing at Shearer's testimonial produced a cracking spectacle.

Scarfs looked good not denying that but flags are just meh, especially as they'll be them little shit ones not like the big ones as seen abroad.

Actually I've changed my mind. Its a shit idea. We're not Chelsea, or any other plastic team. Do they hand out scarves on the Kop? Do they fuck.

If we're going to do flags they might as well play some banging house every (the only) time we score, or something equally crap. Turboshit indeed.

Came from the nufc.com website. Apparently the club are trying to generate an atmosphere with these gimmicks - although Graham Darby appearing is a good thing.

This is going to be a cracking atmosphere anyway without the gimmicks.

I work lates so cannot even watch it ,im a bag of nerves already

my team if fit and available

Harps

Beye     Saylor    Bassong   Enrique

Spiderman  Gaylor Guthrie

Viduka      Martins

Owen

Duff at left back cos we dont have any ffn choice and he can overlap with the pinpoint passing from our creative midfielders,3 forwards at home Martins down the left backed up by Duff who gets better with age .No Butt cos i want us to keep possession and one day he might tackle one of our players and injure them ,Raylor cos inside that body is a superstar world class player waiting to come out with the prowess of Beckham but atm the passing ability of Stephen Hawkin ,i just hope Barton makes it and get rid of raylor from the line up. Not really bothered about left sided midfield as Gaylor/Guthrie can help out there and Enrique can bomb forward .

:lol:

magic, my new word of the day!  gotta huge meeting at work in an hour and i'm gonna try and work in

I will want an update after that meeting O0

Like everyone else, I'm absolutely bricking it for this game. WITH Barton, Enrique and Oba I feel fairly confident that we'll win, without two or more of them, I won't get my hopes up.

All the fkn hype for this match, Al giving it big about wanting the noise levels up, Jonas wanting to break his duck and score for the toon army, you can bet Jonas scores and Nile comes onto score the winner.

Fkn dam it... Gutted am gonna miss it all.

Bricking it. Me & a bunch of lads in work have just done that BBC score predictor and out of 6, all of us had Toon to stay up, be it by goal difference, on by 1 point or 5!

Looks like Barton is out, good news is Enrique looks to be back. That's the key thing for me, getting the balence right and players playing in their proper positions.

Brilliant news that Krankjear (ap) is out though, class player. Just take Glen Johnson out early doors!