New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think it's a bit risky getting any sort of name or lettering on just yet mind!

This. I always wait till the window is closed before I get anything printed.

I was thinking more to do with Premiership style lettering or numbers, or Championship next season. ;)

Bassong looks like bubba ray dudley

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x310/The_Ultimate_Wrestling_Gallery/A%20-%20B/BubbaRayDudley002.jpg

Honestly don't see it.

I received mine this morning, the stripes on the shirt are very similar to 95-95, really like the shirt though the white patch on the back is a bit daft and the stripes not going alll the way down spoils it a little bit

I got mine yesterday, pure impulse buy. Coming out of the gym there was a picture of Jonas wearing it so went in and bought it. I must admit I've been a bit oblivious with this, I didnt realise it was out yesterday.

The stripes/markings between the stripes are like the 95/96 grandad shirt kit. Other than the sponsor, I quite like it. I've always prefered a more white than black shirt tbh.

I've not got a name and number on for years.  I'd always get my favourite player's number with my name on (though it wouldn't always fit!) but that was more for playing.  Thinking might play it safe with Shearer since I know he won't leave.  First time I ever got a player on was Batty, and he left that season, and nearly got Milner on current one, then he left.  I'll be cautious.

Plz get Ameobi on your jersey ;)

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8959/010278589301900.gif

What a terrible shot. :lol:

Bassong looks tubby as fuck, Guthrie is blinking and looks stuck on, and Owen doesn't care.

Why is McLoven wearing viduka's shirt ?

I think it's a bit risky getting any sort of name or lettering on just yet mind!

This. I always wait till the window is closed before I get anything printed.

for me its just a case of seeing what number ranger gets next season