The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

The biggest difference between last Monday and next Monday is Boro come here needing to win as well.

FWIW I think that'll help rather than hinder us. We tend to do ok at home when teams actually come to play football.

Top four excluded!

Liverpool excluded, we've been a decent attacking threat against the top four at home.

The biggest difference between last Monday and next Monday is Boro come here needing to win as well.

FWIW I think that'll help rather than hinder us. We tend to do ok at home when teams actually come to play football.

:thup:

:thup:

Absolutely dreading Saturday now. :harry:

Same here. It's a hell of a lot to ask for both Stoke and Bolton to win... but just imagine if they do... :smitten:

Saturday is as big as Monday. I'm bricking it for Saturday more I think. A win for both Hull and Mackems (Hull especially) and we're under so much pressure to win on Monday, I'm not sure they could do it. Draw and we're as all but mathematically down.

But until then I'm thinking optimistically. Stoke to the business on Saturday and we go in to Monday's match knowing a win has us outside the relegation zone, and with easier fixtures to come than Hull do.

Come on Stoke, Blackburn and Bolton.

Stoke and Bolton for obvious reasons, Blackburn so that Pompey host the mackems the next week needing a win to absolutely guarantee safety. Blackburn have an easy run-in anyway, them winning here won't matter too much.

Saturday is as big as Monday. I'm bricking it for Saturday more I think. A win for both Hull and Mackems (Hull especially) and we're under so much pressure to win on Monday, I'm not sure they could do it. Draw and we're as all but mathematically down.

But until then I'm thinking optimistically. Stoke to the business on Saturday and we go in to Monday's match knowing a win has us outside the relegation zone, and with easier fixtures to come than Hull do.

If Hull do drop into the bottom three then thats them done imo. We could lose to Fulham and Villa and still stay above them

Hull getting back into it was just as much about Villa bottling it and sitting on the point than them improving. They're not that bad though, could quite easily beat Stoke or Bolton imo.

Stoke maybe but Bolton?  They have 10 points from their last 5 home games, which is pretty good.  Why should Hull be able to quite easily beat them?

They're not that good. If Hull go in needing to win to survive then there's no reason why they can't, it's Bolton ffs not Arsenal or Chelsea.

If we were playing Bolton away would you also say we could easily beat them?  Of course they can beat them, but not easily, it would be a hell of a result for them given their form vs Boltons.

Of the games that really matter to us my predictions are: Hull draw with Stoke and dirty mackems lose to Bolton.

I'd gladly take that tbh. Will mean nowt though if we don't be Boro.