Pwnage: Barcelona bum Man Utd 2-0, win the CL

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would like Barcelona to win.

I think Man Utd will win.

This.

I'm disappointingly non-plussed about this game though, not looking forward to it eagerly at all. Reckon it'll be fairly dull viewing.

I would like Barcelona to win.

I think Man Utd will win.

This.

I'm disappointingly non-plussed about this game though, not looking forward to it eagerly at all. Reckon it'll be fairly dull viewing.

We need Mike to say this.

i'd like barcelona to win, partly just to see ronaldo bubbling like a bairn at the final whistle.

i'll dig out me auld 'kluivert 9' barca shirt

if nothing else this, he won it last year when he was europe's best but this year i'd like to see messi win it as he's the best player in the world

bound to be ronaldo mind, 'cause he's a cunt

i'd like barcelona to win, partly just to see ronaldo bubbling like a bairn at the final whistle.

i'll dig out me auld 'kluivert 9' barca shirt

if nothing else this, he won it last year when he was europe's best but this year i'd like to see messi win it as he's the best player in the world

bound to be ronaldo mind, 'cause he's a c***

i was getting giddy after he missed that penalty in the shootout last year. cue john terry and le sulk to bugger it up though  ;D

Guest palnese

A mate went to Rome this morning. Paid 1000 quid for the flight and one night at some hotel..

Ohh.. And 450 for a FAKE ticket  to the final  ;D