Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cant see us letting him go their permanently for free and paying a sigificant portion of his wages for the next two years.  If we wanted to do that we might as well just keep loaning him.

Maybe the prick finally got sick of wasting his career for money and agreed to take a pay cut with us making up the difference between that and what Deportivo can pay.

Doubt Depor will be paying the full £50k... Guessing £20k max... They are skint and that was before they got relegated...

Maybe we're lucky: We paid £6 mill for him.Deportivo get him for free if they cover all his salary..Doubt it though...

Glad he's gone, contributed nothing and was on a massive wage, reminds me of someone else..........................

http://d.yimg.com/i//ng/sp/eurosport/20110608/25/7c122bbdec305211f8c2b594e11738f7.jpg

Surreal that he's the only high salary shit player left..We had many of them

So then, Pardew said after we get this striker whoever that may be, we have to wait until players leave as we're at the 25 squad limit. So with Jose and Xisco gone, including Pardews mystery striker, should I expect another two singings in this "one in, one out" policy? A left back obviously and possibly another striker?

So then, Pardew said after we get this striker whoever that may be, we have to wait until players leave as we're at the 25 squad limit. So with Jose and Xisco gone, including Pardews mystery striker, should I expect another two singings in this "one in, one out" policy? A left back obviously and possibly another striker?

Expect nothing.

Ideally it would be 2 forwards, a left back and a center half. Should be 1 of each at a bare minimum.