Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Had actually forgotten he was still at our club. Our striking options are so limited and we have so many fixtures that it's not impossible he'll get minutes this season, especially if we're unlucky with injuries.

You have to wonder what he's done to not even be part of our pre-season while we're paying him big money and there's just three forwards on the books. He could be just shite but we have harboured many crap players in the past without excluding them altogether.

Out of interest how do you know him Menace? IIRC you are in your early twenties and live quite a distance away from Newcastle (Coventry?) so it's interesting how you personally know some Spanish lad who has spent maybe a couple of years in England.

Just assume he isn't good enough. Hasn't impressed in any of his loans from what I have read on here, seen a few mention a bad attitude too which won't help.

We haven't exactly been overloaded with top class strikers since he has been here (probably in our best situation now which says it all) so it does seem to point to just not good enough, especially given how many managers he has played under.

The Villa game obviously rules out this 10 game clause thing as well.

Just assume he isn't good enough. Hasn't impressed in any of his loans from what I have read on here, seen a few mention a bad attitude too which won't help.

We haven't exactly been overloaded with top class strikers since he has been here (probably in our best situation now which says it all) so it does seem to point to just not good enough, especially given how many managers he has played under.

The Villa game obviously rules out this 10 game clause thing as well.

Seems plausible, though what I don't get is if he just isn't good enough, why he isn't even training anymore. Just seems weird, Obertan for example has looked awful at times but still trains every week. Think there has to be more to it than him just lacking talent.

Something's seriously up, like. He's looked poor, but not that poor.

This. Really don't get why he doesn't even appear to train with the first team.

Tom! Where ya been, blood?

Working, mostly! Then combined with some studies and retaining an active social life, it leaves precious little spare time. :razz:

Working, mostly! Then combined with some studies and retaining an active social life, it leaves precious little spare time. :razz:

Good man. One of the best men on here.

Good man. One of the best men on here.

:lol: New Ronaldo is growing on me.

Any substance to the rumours that part of the deal we signed him on included a payment based on appearances?

I mean he might be shit, but we've had a lot of shit at the club since we signed him playing a head of him. He was loaned out for harewood, fokin harewood.

As daft as it sounds considering the wage he's on, I sort of feel sorry the lad

Any substance to the rumours that part of the deal we signed him on included a payment based on appearances?

I mean he might be s***, but we've had a lot of s*** at the club since we signed him playing a head of him. He was loaned out for harewood, fokin harewood.

As daft as it sounds considering the wage he's on, I sort of feel sorry the lad

I doubt we'd pay enough on hitting 10 games to make it worth our while to pay him for doing nothing.

IF he can help us this season, then great. If not, so be it - he'll be gone - but it would be about time he showed up to play for us so he can continue on somewhere else for the sake of his football career.

And yes, I completely forgot about this guy as well.

Guest Roger Kint

Class how Xisco gets in ahead of Ranger purely by default. :lol:

By default of being too old to go down as an under 21 player like Ranger has?

Why would anyone need to be told when to go in to where they work? And if for any reason there was any ambiguity, surely you just fucking ask someone? You don't sit in your pants playing FIFA because nobody told you when to go in ffs.

They don't train at the same time every day, depends on fixtures, international breaks etc.