Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Although things are obviously not gonna work out for him here, can't help but feel that for whatever reason he wasn't given a proper chance to prove himself, didn't even get a few consecutive games going. Pity coz he looked decent in his last game for us against Villa and if memory serves me right, he got an assist and looked really up for it. Remember thinking at that time that that game might mark the change of his fortune here, not to be unfortunately as he was dropped in the next game.

Still think he would have got a chance if he had earnt it, not just the one manager who didn't like him for whatever reason. He must have played under about 5 managers and none of them thought he was worth a run.

Didn't we only pay £4m for him and the rest was in addons (which will never happen)

Wonder if we've made owt back on loan fees - we will have at least had some of his wages if not all paid.

Can't wait till he leaves mind.

Deportivo's English website:

"Xisco has ‘mysteriously’ disappeared from Newcastle. He is not training with the team and neither is listed in the website of the Magpies"

"Apparently Xisco has canceled his contract with Newcastle, but the Premier League club hasn't released any official statement. "

He turned up to training thiking 'Shola is third choice ffs, this is my big chance' and Pards came over, put an arm round his shoulder and said 'Hello son, what's your name?  Bit old to be autograph hunting aren't you?', signed his shirt and wandered away to take training.

Xisco -  :okay:

Deportivo's English website:

"Xisco has ‘mysteriously’ disappeared from Newcastle. He is not training with the team and neither is listed in the website of the Magpies"

"Apparently Xisco has canceled his contract with Newcastle, but the Premier League club hasn't released any official statement. "

Mysteriously disappeared? Looks like we finally found a use for Nile 'Gangsta' Ranger?

Although things are obviously not gonna work out for him here, can't help but feel that for whatever reason he wasn't given a proper chance to prove himself, didn't even get a few consecutive games going. Pity coz he looked decent in his last game for us against Villa and if memory serves me right, he got an assist and looked really up for it. Remember thinking at that time that that game might mark the change of his fortune here, not to be unfortunately as he was dropped in the next game.

Think its more likely to be the case that he got his lottery win sized contract when he made his £5m move and decided he couldn't be arsed with football once he knew that was signed.

It's pointless even saying things like "we should give him a chance". Pretty much all of Xisco's appearances came under Hughton and he's been a million miles away ever since.

Hopefully we've settled his contract and the fucker is off our books.

Still think he's been treated a bit unfairly tbh, wasn't his last appearance the Villa game, which he made an assist and looked fairly good? if he is still here i wouldn't mind having him as a 4th choice striker.

Tbh, there is no reason for Pards not to give him a chance, so he must either have a shocking attitude or be terrible in training, or most likely both. I don't think he's exactly been victimised, if he was good enough he'd play.

Still think he's been treated a bit unfairly tbh, wasn't his last appearance the Villa game, which he made an assist and looked fairly good? if he is still here i wouldn't mind having him as a 4th choice striker.

He's s***. Since he signed, none of the NUFC managers have seen anything in him to warrant giving him a chance. No other team is interested in signing him. We had to loan him out to a second division Spanish team last season and he didn't play much for them. He's often injured too.