Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest deporik

You might get a chance to see what Xisco is all about in a couple of weeks at the U21 European Championships. He's been named in the Spanish squad as they play in the same group as England, Germany and Finland.

Or what?

We're nothing but horrified onlookers with each and every mess this club falls into. This'll be no different. No doubt Luque and Xisco will be high-fiving on the same team this time next year or something.

Guest Heneage

Or what?

We're nothing but horrified onlookers with each and every mess this club falls into. This'll be no different. No doubt Luque and Xisco will be high-fiving on the same team this time next year or something.

Because I don't fucking now, i wasn't gambling on someone questioning me. :lol:

Flop Xisco up for sale after miserable season

Jun 3 2009 by Neil Farrington, Evening Chronicle

NEWCASTLE flop Xisco is set to be put in the shop window later this month – at the European Under-21 Championships.

Despite a miserable maiden season with the Magpies, the £5.7m striker has been included in Spain’s squad for the upcoming tournament in Sweden.

At 23, Xisco – whose arrival at the end of last summer’s transfer window is widely thought to have triggered Kevin Keegan’s departure from St James’s Park – is one of several over-age players in Juan Roman Lopez Caro’s 22-man squad.

United’s top brass, desperate to offload a striker on a reputed £50,000-a-week, will hope that Xisco stars in Sweden.

Attempts to sell him on in the January transfer window fell flat, with a couple of Spanish clubs only offering to sign him on loan.

Xisco would have been due to face club-mate Steven Taylor at the Under-21 finals, where England will meet Finland, Germany and Spain.

But Taylor has pulled out of Stuart Pearce’s squad with a knee injury.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/06/03/flop-xisco-up-for-sale-after-miserable-season-72703-23778591/

Guest Ebolarama

Shak asked for the link so he could masturbate.

Aye, and it did the job.

So what exactly is your f***ing problem, you little c***?

My my, someone is tired!

• 2 weeks later...