Any Ashley apologists on here?

Big Geordie

Ashley apologists have gone through the thin ice.

Edit, Bumped cos I saw stupeedo was online, but hes not so pro-ashley these days,

fucking hell, you've embarrassed yourself enough with your reply to prophets post.

Edit, Bumped cos I saw stupeedo was online, but hes not so pro-ashley these days,

fucking hell, you've embarrassed yourself enough with your reply to prophets post.

youve embarrassed youself all year fighting ashleys corner.

my bad for wanting something good for the club.

f***ing hell, you've embarrassed yourself enough with your reply to prophets post.

You've lost me,  when was Ashley EVER good for the club?

just for getting it so wrong, but , hey admiration for fighting till the last breath.

f***ing hell, you've embarrassed yourself enough with your reply to prophets post.

when he stopped shepherd taking us under

when he stopped shepherd taking us under

to take us under fatser, and further.

edit, What an Apt, typo, lol

just for getting it so wrong, but , hey admiration for fighting till the last breath.

I've never understood how people can take stances that go against what is best for the club and be so pleased with themselves when they're eventually proved right/shown to be correct further down the line.

The club doesn't benefit, neither do supporters as a whole, so long as the individual is OK though, eh?

I've never understood how people can take stances that go against what is best for the club and be so pleased with themselves when they're eventually proved right/shown to be correct further down the line.

The club doesn't benefit, neither do supporters as a whole, so long as the individual is OK though, eh?

how does not supporting ashley go against what is best for the club. It has been plainly demonstrated that he is not best for the club, and arguably the worst thing that has happened to the club. But i can see how your semantics trying to make me out to be in the wrong, lol

how does not supporting ashley go against what is best for the club. It has been plainly demonstrated that he is not best for the club, and arguably the worst thing that has happened to the club. But i can see how your semantics trying to make me out to be in the wrong, lol

:lol: until you can see where I'm coming from regarding this point, we're always going to disagree cp40

:lol: until you can see where I'm coming from regarding this point, we're always going to disagree cp40

where are you coming from on this point, or are we gonna just play this silly game all night?

the problem is that if you agreed what ashley was doing at the start then for some, you agree with everything he does. they can't understand that they can do well or do something you agree with then do something rotten or that you don't agree with.

ashley came in with the idea that we couldn't keep going financially the way we were and that the club has never developed it's talent especially when other clubs are saving millions on transfer fees by bringing through quality youngsters........i agree with him

kinnear, not spending (even if only to protect his investment) when relegation seemed more likely than not.....i disagreed with him.

it's not too dissimilar with players. those that defend players who aren't doing it because they are their favourites are fools. don't have faves, praise anyone when they play well and slag off when they don't.

Guest Gemmill

No fucking wonder LucaAltieri asked to have his account deleted.  Stability and long term improvement.  Christ almighty.

I thought Ashley had the right ideas in the beginning, unfortunately he got the wrong people to implement them due to a lot factors especially from the previous regime. So it has been one monumental cock up with the wrong people and lack of leadership from Ashley.

Massive fuck up, he is a one trick pony like Sam Allerdyce.

They both have one way of doing things.

And this mental football club has a funny way of finding people out for what they really are.

If his idea was to bring the youth through the ranks and spend less in the short term then why the hell did he bring in Keegan whose last stint at NUFC saw him spending insane money(at that time) to bring success to the club and the reason he left the first time round is believed to be because his spending had to stop.

Ashley went in blind from start to finish and is still fumbling around in the dark now.

• 1 year later...

Am I OK to give this a bump after a year? Got a couple of users on another board who are accusing me of having an agenda against Mike Ashley. Am not denying it, because it's spot on. I've not gone soft on him just because we've made it back to the PL. The club won't fulfill it's potential until the man sells the club and until that time comes (and he's got his cash back) we'll at best become another West Brom, or sink back to the lower reaches of the Championship as with the early 90's.

Just wondered if there are still any of the pro-Ashley brigade on here and if so, what are the reasons for their stance?