Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can understand why people wouldn't have him back (though any different to N'Zogbia?), but I'd have him back to partner Coloccini tbh.

Aye but that would make it more or less the same defence that got us relegated (conceding 59 goals in the process). Not sure how like....

Look at our central midfield that season.

Maybe it's just me but Bassong seems to have gone backwards since he left us. Which makes me think he was the glitter on the turd, as far as our back four went. And perhaps he was never really that good. So no.

Would be gutted if we sell Colo - the guy is pure class and replacing him would be next to impossible

Worrying it seems those in charge just look at it purely from a financial point of view

I would shift some of the dross and use their wages on Colo

recent history suggests that if a bid has been made then he'll be gone at some point in the not too distant...

can't see them missing the opportunity to get another high earner off the books and a pile of transfer cash in the back pocket.

money first, football second.

You're either :fishing: or a :dowie:

I think they see Taylor and Williamson as good enough, after Taylors decent end to the season. :harry:

And the fact that Taylor hasn't been injured at all over the last few years makes them confident that we don't need a real back up defender either.  :thup:

Yet I would hate the management for it, I can see why they would consider selling him.

That comment basically shows how we see our ownership and our acceptence of it and its very sad really  :sadnod:

http://aggbot.com/link.php?id=13964791&r=tw&c=48

They would also like to sell centre-back Coloccini, who performed impressively last season but earns around £80,000 a week. That is a serious deterrent to suitors such as Sevilla, and there are few signs the defender is prepared to take the big pay cut probably needed to facilitate a move.

However, isolating him by selling Enrique and Gutiérrez could help change his attitude.

The f***? Better just be rubbish speculation.

If our plan really is to isolate and force out our best player by selling another two of our best players, the world really has gone mental. Can't believe it for a moment.

This, the Journal article just seemed to be pure speculation based on the Marveaux signing and some Spanish website saying Seville wanted Colo but can't afford him.

If our plan really is to isolate and force out our best player by selling another two of our best players, the world really has gone mental. Can't believe it for a moment.

Under Ashley, the player would only be sold when it is obviously a bargain (except Enrique, possibly)

So I am not that worried.

Douglas saying it's nothing to worry about atm.

well its making me fucking worry

no smoke and all that

I know its probably based on that bollocks article about seville, but worrying nonetheless