Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well it wasn't a great clearance, but why comment on that and seemingly disregard a very good performance? Everyone else is saying how well he played and you wade in with, "well, he made one bad clearance in the game". It just seems very negative.

Is there a more technically gifted CB in the league? This guy is sheer class on the ball, it seems to me that when he gets a bit older a natural progression to DM would suit him a lot, he could pick out some passes from deep that's for sure.

Doesn't it normally work the other way?

Guest neesy111

Should Jonas how to play as winger today in 10 seconds, take on a man and score.  Coloccini 2 goals - Jonas 1 goals in the premiership for NUFC.

Is there a more technically gifted CB in the league? This guy is sheer class on the ball, it seems to me that when he gets a bit older a natural progression to DM would suit him a lot, he could pick out some passes from deep that's for sure.

Doesn't it normally work the other way?

Aye. A old CB going into the madhouse of centre midfield would be strange.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa_FH7JiXHVGKp9rWrdawY6LEjLRI924j_EiuIiZMQ1QbmcBt4&t=1

Ivan Campo springs to mind - converted from CB to DM in his latter years. Having similar hair means that Colo can probably make the adjustment just as easily.

Coloccini is the only player in the side who I under-rated after his first season - the guy has come back to beat most of his PL demons and has been excellent this season with the exception of the game at Bolton.

He was instrumental in disheartening the Mackems last week, and was great again v Spurs, topping off his performance with a good goal ; I was more sorry for him than any of the others because if anyone deserved a win bonus yesterday, he did esp on his birthday !

Now showing why he was considered a 10m player.

Guest sicko2ndbest

It is the same old story

He his great against top strikers with no physical attributes

It's the fullers kenwynes and Roberts of this world he struggles with

It is the same old story

He his great against top strikers with no physical attributes

It's the fullers kenwynes and Roberts of this world he struggles with

Yes, this is a weakness but he has improved his reading of the game.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa_FH7JiXHVGKp9rWrdawY6LEjLRI924j_EiuIiZMQ1QbmcBt4&t=1

Ivan Campo springs to mind - converted from CB to DM in his latter years. Having similar hair means that Colo can probably make the adjustment just as easily.

:lol: