Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not as it he contributed massively to us getting a goal and the opposition getting a man sent off or anything.

:thup: Said in the match thread, he deserves a lot of credit for a brilliant attempt on goal and then keeping the play going.

Nothing more than a lapse of concentration on the half time mark, considering the season he's had I'll let him off.

Was a rare error he made today. I'll allow him it as it's the first proper rick i can remember him making in the last two seasons.

He was otherwise superb again. didn't let the mistake affect him

Was a rare error he made today. I'll allow him it as it's the first proper rick i can remember him making in the last two seasons.

He was otherwise superb again. didn't let the mistake affect him

:nope: Bolton away.

Point still stands though. :bluestar:

The error was just a sign of his tiredness IMO.

He's had a long season and has been fantastic for the most part. Hope he enjoys a post-season break and comes back ready to do it all again :thup:

We've struggled with the long straight ball over the top for as long as I can remember.

Don't really understand why he was marking Jerome rather than Taylor. Isn't Taylor the guy who should be dealing with the big strikers?

We've struggled with the long straight ball over the top for as long as I can remember.

Don't really understand why he was marking Jerome rather than Taylor. Isn't Taylor the guy who should be dealing with the big strikers?

from what i saw didn't appear to have a set person to deal with him just whoever's nearest at the time

poor by colo but not the first time this season he's been caught out on a ball like that (blackburn at home i think he made a pretty similar error)

Colo's plan to make one awful mistake near the end of the season so other teams are put off trying to sign him has worked! Next week expect to see Enrique pick up the ball is his penalty area whilst Tiote will begin tackling his own teammates (and still getting booked for it).

Colo's plan to make one awful mistake near the end of the season so other teams are put off trying to sign him has worked! Next week expect to see Enrique pick up the ball is his penalty area whilst Tiote will begin tackling his own teammates (and still getting booked for it).

Jose put his shift in last weekend. Tiote's turn next week.

• 1 month later...

OptaJoe

9 - Of the nine shots attempted by Fabricio Coloccini, six were saved, one was blocked and two hit the woodwork. Intent.

:snod:

OptaJoe corrected this - 6 were on target (2 goals)

Still :snod:

This bloke could walk into any team in the world IMO. How come he isnt being touted for a move?

because he's shit and we're all deluded....

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/xnod.gif

Guest firetotheworks

This bloke could walk into any team in the world IMO. How come he isnt being touted for a move?

His age and his media perception due to his first season probably.

I'm happy for him to remain under the radar. I think he's an exceptional player. Only got 2 years on his contract, so I guess we'll hear more about his situation next summer, a la Enrique this summer.

Despite his talent, I'd be amazed if we offered him terms similar to what he's on now. Another one that will need to take a cut or leave. Probably end up being the latter. :(

In my opinion Colo is more important player than Nolan and Barton. We all know we can not get best out of Nolan after two years but Colo can perform like this for then next 4 years I hope the club will give him new long term contract.