Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

Guest Phil K

Oh wise Mirror, could you explain why there would be urgency for this deal to be done before Tuesday?

:facepalm:

:sadnod: There is some unmitigated shyte written in our national press.

I was under the impression, due to several regulars on here, that they're witty, constantly complimenting Newcastle and their fans (backhanded, of course - like these regulars faces should be) -the Mirror in paticular - and anyone saying otherwise should be flamed......

Guest Phil K

Lovenkradns can f*** off the way he is pissing us about.  Either sign or f*** off.  We treated him like a hero but he apparently used us.

Well, to be fair, his goalscoring record while here was better than the rest.

Isn't saying much, I agree.

Lovenkrands is only going to come here if he doesn't get an offer from a Prem club so he's not exactly snapping our hands off to sign. We need other alternatives because he doesn't seem in any hurry and if he's a free agent he can hang around after the deadline.

Lovenkradns can f*** off the way he is pissing us about.  Either sign or f*** off.  We treated him like a hero but he apparently used us.

Well, to be fair, his goalscoring record while here was better than the rest.

Isn't saying much, I agree.

better than who? Shola perhaps

Apparently in Birmingham for talks..

I wonder if Hughton will still be scouting Lovenkrands 2 months after he signs for Birmingham?

That isn't too bad in comparison to Roeder. He's probably still out scouting Dirk Kuyt as we speak.

Apparently in Birmingham for talks..

I wonder if Hughton will still be scouting Lovenkrands 2 months after he signs for Birmingham?

That isn't too bad in comparison to Roeder. He's probably still out scouting Dirk Kuyt as we speak.

Well, the man's got nothing better to do.

Would be a cracking signing, especially in the Championship. So far our delivery into the box is generally what has caused teams problems. Lovenkrands would add another dimension to the side and give us the ability to stretch teams with his pace up top.

Yep would be a massive threat to bring into the team, you only have to look how well some of those who were a lot worse than him last season have been perfoming in this league. Would score 20+ with a good amount of games imo, his pace would ruin some of the cloggers playing in these back 4s.

what i find intresting is that ma allowed the bit to go up expecting no more departures on the official website.......................or am i looking too much into things

I dontthink Mike Ashley edits the website together :lol:

Been saying all summer that we should sign him. Would work well with all of Ranger, Carroll and Shola as well as give us a pacey option as LW (even though he was shit there last season I think he could do a reasonable job there in this league)

what i find intresting is that ma allowed the bit to go up expecting no more departures on the official website.......................or am i looking too much into things

I dontthink Mike Ashley edits the website together :lol:

hes everywhere careful what you say..............................................................................