Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

• 1 month later...
Guest palnese

Played his las game for the club then.

Who's our best attacking talent, if you look away from Ginger? Would like to see one or two of the Academy boys on the bench in the closing stages.

Shame for him as he seems a genuine guy. Great championship striker, but just not up to it in the premier league at this stage in his career. Will not be particularly sad to see him released from a footballing point of view, but will go with my thanks. Am sure he will pick up a contract at another club to see out his career.

Shame for him as he seems a genuine guy. Great championship striker, but just not up to it in the premier league at this stage in his career. Will not be particularly sad to see him released from a footballing point of view, but will go with my thanks. Am sure he will pick up a contract at another club to see out his career.

This :thup:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Sorry Pete :(

Probably head back to the SPL in the summer then, although I believe it was speculated Hughton wanted him if they got promoted. God knows why :lol:

My views as well :thup:

Best of luck to him. I get frustrated with him as a footballer but at the end of the day, he's never been one to take the piss out of the club and he's always given his best, even if at times that's been short of what we need.

If our final fixture of the season turns out to be a dead rubber I'd love to see him get a 90th minute runout to say goodbye, ala Peter Ramage at Everton. He deserves that, imo.