Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

His accent is hilarious. ;D

Racism has no place on this forum.

Watch it Dave, you better pretend you don't find his voice funny or you're a horrible monstrous racist :lol:

You do know that Dave's standing for election next year for the BNP, right? :lol:

Despite the goals, didnt rate him in the premiership at all.

Use his pace in the championship properly and he will be a superb asset.

Think this is a bit harsh.  He was out of the game a bit before coming to us, I think he did well in a very tough situation and out shone Owen for goals from January onwards.

Think this is a bit harsh.  He was out of the game a bit before coming to us, I think he did well in a very tough situation and out shone Owen for goals from January onwards.

He 'shone' did he?

Thought he was lacking in the tackling, tracking back, first touch and timing of runs department. The first two will come if the squad is as tight as Hughton reckons, the other two matter less now. 

Having seen him, i wouldnt have wanted to keep him if we had stayed up. Would you?

He 'shone' did he?

Thought he was lacking in the tackling, tracking back, first touch and timing of runs department. The first two will come if the squad is as tight as Hughton reckons, the other two matter less now. 

Having seen him, i wouldnt have wanted to keep him if we had stayed up. Would you?

In comparison to most of the rest he did yeah.  Only a competent Premiership player but could be absolutely top class in this league.

If we'd stayed up I'd be keeping him as backup, well before I tried to keep Owen, Viduka or Ameobi.

He 'shone' did he?

This

He 'shone' did he?

In comparison to the rest yes he did.  If we'd stayed up I'd be keeping him as backup, well before I tried to keep Owen, Viduka or Ameobi.

He was fucking shit in midfield for us. When he played up front, he took his chances well but did very little else. Nile Ranger did more for the team last night up top than Lovenkrands ever managed.

Dont get me wrong, think its a good signing for this league but he made fuck all impact on our league position last season.

He 'shone' did he?

Ok, shone is strong a word for what I mean I suppose.  More effective in tougher circumstances than Owen and got more goals is what I'm getting at.  I think he hasn't shown us the best in him yet and he is similar age to Owen, so given the wages he'd command I'd rather take him than Owen (if we could keep him) if we stayed up... but my choice is being influenced by his cheapness compared to Owen due to our financial situation. Tackling was never going to be his strong points and its not really Owen's either, kind of felt this was a moot point.  First touch and timing of runs will improve as he gets back to more regular football and learns to play with his new team mates and work with the coaches more, wouldn't you agree?

He 'shone' did he?

In comparison to the rest yes he did.  If we'd stayed up I'd be keeping him as backup, well before I tried to keep Owen, Viduka or Ameobi.

He was fucking shit in midfield for us. When he played up front, he took his chances well but did very little else. Nile Ranger did more for the team last night up top than Lovenkrands ever managed.

Dont get me wrong, think its a good signing for this league but he made fuck all impact on our league position last season.

Lovenkrands scored three goals for us. ??? I know what you're saying, but surely - what bigger impact is there than scoring a goal?