Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

I wish him all the best, you only have to look at the other players' tweets to see how nice a guy he seems to be. Did a job for us in his time here, helped us come back up and should feel proud of his contribution.

jonas gutierrez ‏@elgalgojonas

Good luck for @lovenkrands11 a fantastic player and a fantastic man.

Samuel Ameobi ‏@Sammy_Ameobi

Congrats to @lovenkrands11 on signing for Birmingham, top professional...peace, happiness & love x

James Tavernier ‏@James_Tavernier

"@Sammy_Ameobi: Congrats to @lovenkrands11 on signing for Birmingham, top professional...peace, happiness & love"

Ryan Taylor ‏@TaylorR1984

Good luck to my good friend @lovenkrands11 Great 3 years with u an thanks for letting me use your washbag for 3 years #TopMan

Guest bimpy474

Good luck Peter. Always liked you son, you cared about this club unlike some who came before you.

Remember going absolutely mental for his goals against Man United + M'Boro  :aww:

Think he'll do a decent job for Birmingham in the Championship, really hope they come up next year.

Don't think my vocal records have ever recovered from his goal against Boro (ie, the goal that confirmed we'd stay up :rolleyes:).

That's my favourite goal on Sewelly's video. Love the commentary, the crowd, everything about it.

Don't think my vocal records have ever recovered from his goal against Boro (ie, the goal that confirmed we'd stay up :rolleyes:).

That's my favourite goal on Sewelly's video. Love the commentary, the crowd, everything about it.

Aye, was total pandemonium. Had we actually stayed up, it'd be my best ever SJP visit - but the memory was almost entirely eradicated after the Fulham devastation.

Best of luck to the man. Birmingham have just got themselves a player with a proven goalscoring record in the Championship. Can certainly see him getting 10+ goals rather easily in that league.

Peter Lovenkrands @lovenkrands11

You's supported me when my dad passed away! I'll never forget it!

Just want to say a BIG thank you to all the Newcastle fans that has supported me over the years! I can't thank you's enough for the way

That's it I am now the new Birmingham city Number 11! Really looking forward to get started!

Peter Lovenkrands ‏@lovenkrands11

Just want to say a BIG thank you to all the Newcastle fans that has supported me over the years! I can't thank you's enough for the way

Peter Lovenkrands ‏@lovenkrands11

That's it I am now the new Birmingham city Number 11! Really looking forward to get started!

Haven't a clue how Twitter works, so tell him best of luck and thanks from me. Ta

Haven't a clue how Twitter works, so tell him best of luck and thanks from me. Ta

Have done. His reply...

Tell MyPalAl he's a whopper and I've always hated his face.

Have done. His reply...

Tell MyPalAl he's a whopper and I've always hated his face.

:spit: