Premiership, best league in the world? No..

Mr. Snrub

Oh, and another thing, yes, three out of four teams in the semi finals this year, the Sky Four are great in Europe. Nice for them.

That's it though, the PL is four decent sides and the rest is fucking dross.

We won two games in just under four months, and STILL finished sixth, and Everton, despite finishing fifth, we also sufficiently uninspiring to not manage to leapfrog us until two weeks from the end of the season. How fucking rubbish is that?

And those are supposed to be two sides capable of changing the divine order. I think not.

Regardless of which league is best I think it is just as bad as the Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool plastic fans when people have foreign teams like Barcelona as their second team (you can't have a second team unless it was something like you support Newcastle and Whitley Bay).

i agree tbh, cringeworthy how people attach themselves to barca.

So why is it that this Man Utd team is the first in the last several years to atually try and attack the best team that ins't from Enlgand?  And why is it they got totally battered for 80 minutes?

Because Barcelona is the best team in the world. That does not mean the entire La Liga is better than any other league though. Knee-jerk tastic.

Could you tell me the average Serie A attendance outside of The Milans, Juevntus, Roma, and Lazio?

What's the average attendance in the Bundesliga?

Crowds have nothing to do with it at all. Juventus play in front of half a dozen tourists and a dog most weeks, anyway.

I'll give it to Barca. They played better and deserved the win 100 per cent. They are the best team in the world, but I Still think the Prem is better than La Liga. Its an all round excellent league ful of physicality and skill. La Liga's very good, but the Prem has a bit more.

That's my opinion anyway.

In my opinion, the Premier League is the best marketed league in the world, for sure.

It also has a shout for the "best" league in the world by some other definitions, but there's no doubt it is boring in the sense that, pretty much without fail, the same four teams win everything worth winning, and the same cabal of teams enter the Champions League these days, bar the occasional blip.

We already know the four teams from which the winner will come next year (in fact, that could probably be narrowed down to three).

Who won the German league this year?

Yes, but who really cares about the Bundes Liga? Pizzaro scored like 2 goals all year, goes back to Germany and he gets 20.

Same can really be said about any league. What other teams apart from Valencia, Real or Barca have won La Liga. What other teams apart from Juve, Milan and Inter, Roma have won Seria A. Marseille finally win the French League after lYon dominates for years and years.

If you want to see an "equal" league go watch MLS, there's no consistency there and everyone's happy in the long run.

So why is it that this Man Utd team is the first in the last several years to atually try and attack the best team that ins't from Enlgand?  And why is it they got totally battered for 80 minutes?

They were awfull tonight and Barca raped them, but if your honestly going to use this as an indicator that the Spanish league is better than the EPL then you need to have your head checked.

People attach themselves to Barca the same way people attached themself to Brazil when they were playing the best football, is that really so hard to understand?

Yes, especially the Brazil bit as I don't think anyone should support anyone else in International football than their own nation.

Because Barcelona is the best team in the world. That does not mean the entire La Liga is better than any other league though. Knee-jerk tastic.

Exactly we are talking about ONE team here that has taken the whole continent by storm. Hammering the 2nd best team in this best football league the universe has ever seen 7-2.

Regardless of which league is best I think it is just as bad as the Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool plastic fans when people have foreign teams like Barcelona as their second team (you can't have a second team unless it was something like you support Newcastle and Whitley Bay).

Well I've been a fan of Barcelona since I went to their staduim at 9 years of age, so your argument is pretty worthless.  Just like you are.

People attach themselves to Barca the same way people attached themself to Brazil when they were playing the best football, is that really so hard to understand?

For me, yes

Good football means nothing to me on a personal level, it's just nice to watch

Guest gggg

It's not hard to understand why people attach themselves to glory no. But it should be ridiculed in the same way jumping on the top 4 bandwagon is.

Guest helios_centric

I've never seen the point of being a fan of more than one club. Where do you end it? One in each country? I just find it weird. I support one club and only ever my own country internationally.

Well I've been a fan of Barcelona since I went to their staduim at 9 years of age, so your argument is pretty worthless.  Just like you are.

:lol: that's exactly the kind of shit glory hunting man utd fans come out with.

Yes, but who really cares about the Bundes Liga? Pizzaro scored like 2 goals all year, goes back to Germany and he gets 20.

Same can really be said about any league. What other teams apart from Valencia, Real or Barca have won La Liga. What other teams apart from Juve, Milan and Inter, Roma have won Seria A. Marseille finally win the French League after lYon dominates for years and years.

If you want to see an "equal" league go watch MLS, there's no consistency there and everyone's happy in the long run.

I don't want to see an equal league, I just think that for a league to be "the best" the measure should be not just about how their clubs do in Europe, there are things like excitement, skill and competitiveness to think about.

Outside the top four, the PL is very, very uninspiring indeed.

Ha ha ha. Well I visited Barcelona 3 or 4 years ago and I didn't magically turn into a Barcelona fan. You sir are a plastic, glory hunting fan.

I don't see the problem with people who like to watch the Brazil's and the Barcelona's because of their good football, what i do have more problems with is when Scandinavians and stuff go to a pub with Brazil shirts and flags to support Brazil because their country isn't involved in the cup, THAT'S silly mind

I don't have a problem with people wanting to watch good football either. My problem goes with the ones you've described at the end of your post.

I went to Highbury at 8 years of age - should I support Arsenal?

I don't want to see an equal league, I just think that for a league to be "the best" the measure should be not just about how their clubs do in Europe, there are things like excitement, skill and competitiveness to think about.

Outside the top four, the PL is very, very uninspiring indeed.

indeed, the champion's league final has little to do with comparing spurs to malaga, or whether man city vs portsmouth is a better game than almeria vs valladolid.