Realistic Summer Targets 2009

Kasper

Guest Phil K

What about Messi?

He looks pissed off at Barca.  We should go for him.

Too small.

We need big lads.....

I love the fact that people want the likes of Jason Scotland and Ross McCormack but turn their noses up at current SPL strikers when it was only last year McCormack was playing there and Jason Scotland made his name for himself in the SPL too. 

I love the fact that people want the likes of Jason Scotland and Ross McCormack but turn their noses up at current SPL strikers when it was only last year McCormack was playing there and Jason Scotland made his name for himself in the SPL too. 

thats rubbish. The people turning their nose up at Boyd etc arnt necessarily the same people who want McCormack and Scotland.

and anyway Scotland has proven he can cut it in the Championship and then some

Id like to see

Kevin Doyle

Lewis Mcgugan

Chris Cohen (possibly)

Giles Barnes

Michael Chopra

Harper

Beye      Taylor      Bassong      Enrique

Butt

Barnes                                      Duff

Guthrie

Doyle      Chopra

I do think Bassong will prob leave but ill leave it to Al to find a replacement  :rolleyes:

Id would hope that we will try and sign some young lads that are keen to impress and players that if hopefully we can get promoted first time we can still blood them into the Premiership as well as using some of our own youngsters such as Ranger, LuaLua and Carroll.

I'd rather Carroll was in the team rather than Chopra.

Traitor tbh.  :angry:

Although im not saying that i disagree with you Chopra has a proven track record in the Championship and will get goals. 

Since Newcastle went down, people have started to get very arsey about others having a fondness for more than 1 team. :shifty:

Would you prefer to see Messi at Newcastle or Barcelona?

:lol:

Do people get banned if they answer this the wrong way?

Eh?

I don't see anything wrong in people having a fondness for another team, but when it comes to saying you'd rather a player you rate stayed with your 'second' team than moving to the one supposed to be your 'first' I think something's not right.

I was just joking.

Bans are so exciting though, so I wouldn't be adverse to seeing Messi and Blufescu scrapped.

In fact why not? Make my day Dave. I'm bored.

:smug:

Asking for bans is a bannable offence you know,  O0

:thdn: