RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

4 Groups Looking at books but NOT FFS or the profitable group according to the Ronnie:

FOUR mystery bidders for Newcastle United are believed to have signed non-disclosure agreements as Mike Ashley’s slog to sell the much-maligned Magpies continued today.

The Chronicle also understands that both the Profitable Group, who expressed their interest through a leakage in the Chronicle last week before entering a similar agreement, and a consortium involving Freddy Shepherd are both yet to provide investment banker Seymour Pierce with proof of funds.

And proof of funds is the key to moving forward for the rest of the interested parties as Ashley aims to take the £100m asking price as soon as possible.

After a fleeting visit to Tyneside, managing director Derek Llambias returned to London yesterday and isn’t expected back at St James’s Park for another week with the club being run in the capital, mainly through investment bankers Seymour Pierce.

And despite reports this morning there will be no closing date for bids, with the sale expected to run on and on until conclusion

I imagine anyone interested will have declared their intentions by now tbh. One of these four(?) will be the new owners unless the books are so horrific they're all scared off.

I assume that these four possible investors won't have any nasty surprises when they examine the books. It would be daft of the club to mislead possible buyers during the informal discussion period, when any skeletons are bound to come out at this later stage.

It wouldn't surprise me if Freddie is struggling to raise £100 million. He's not in the category of mega-rich, and he has a tendency to over-play his hand IMO.

I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record with this now but...

If these "four parties" actually exist, I'll be genuinely and pleasantly surprised :lol:

Could have somone mega rich that we've not heard of yet.

If Shearers confirmed as Manager at the end of this week and our new owner by the end of next week I think we'll all be relieved and just glad the fat one's reign is finally over.

Just hope Ashley sells to the right people and we can start looking like a proper football club again.

Our luck has to change!

As far as I'm concerned, the deadline for the sale and Shearer's appointment is the end of June. We're in a rubbish state already but if things aren't sorted by then we really are fucked.

Whether you believe the current stories or not I think this is reasonable and I'll not be panicking any more than I am already until then.

As far as I'm concerned, the deadline for the sale and Shearer's appointment is the end of June. We're in a rubbish state already but if things aren't sorted by then we really are fucked.

Whether you believe the current stories or not I think this is reasonable and I'll not be panicking any more than I am already until then.

I'd go along with that.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Shearer has been making plans, even if it's just in his head. The more planning that has been done by Shearer, the less we will get hurt by the lack of time.

I'm also hoping he has an idea of some experianced staff which he wants along side him because he might not have alot of time to concentrate on the coaching side of things.

As far as I'm concerned, the deadline for the sale and Shearer's appointment is the end of June. We're in a rubbish state already but if things aren't sorted by then we really are f***ed.

This reminds me of last summer when you kept telling us that there was plenty of time to make signings and not to worry.

Although I do agree with you this time. The end of the month is most certainly d-day, if we don't have resolution on both ownership and management, we better get set for a long stay in the lower leagues.

As far as I'm concerned, the deadline for the sale and Shearer's appointment is the end of June. We're in a rubbish state already but if things aren't sorted by then we really are f***ed.

This reminds me of last summer when you kept telling us that there was plenty of time to make signings and not to worry.

Although I do agree with you this time. The end of the month is most certainly d-day, if we don't have resolution on both ownership and management, we better get set for a long stay in the lower leagues.

There was plenty of time to make signings, they just didn't do it. So I was wrong when saying things would happen, I don't mind admitting that. Not my fucking fault they were useless.

There was plenty of time to make signings, they just didn't do it. So I was wrong when saying things would happen, I don't mind admitting that. Not my f***ing fault they were useless.

LOL, Dave's so easily stirred. Funny thing is we are even less prepared this summer than last, which led to woeful season. The work that has to be done in the month on July is absolutely huge, I hope Shearer snd whoever the new owners are, know what they are getting themselves in for.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1193788/Ashleys-Newcastle-exit-looms-Toon-owner-receives-offer-club.html?ITO=1490

Ashley's Newcastle exit looms as Toon owner receives offer for club

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 11:34 PM on 17th June 2009

* Comments (0)

* Add to My Stories

The sale of Newcastle United moved a step closer last night as one of the groups putting together a buy-out package finally made an offer.

Owner Mike Ashley is asking for £100million and yesterday was the deadline for interested parties to ask for due diligence and prove they have the cash.

Newcastle’s former chairman Freddy Shepherd is among the consortia vying to buy the club from Ashley, who has spent more than £300m since he took over from Shepherd and the Hall family two years ago.

:dontknow:

Expect them all to be at it, tmrw, Friday, Saturday, Sunday..

..Then in the Chronicle next monday...

...."after recent reports, the club would like to go on paper and confirm NO offers have officially been made to buy the club at this point, however we are hopeful to have news by the end of the week"..

:fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

No wonder I'm fkn blind.

:lol:

http://www.humanforsale.com/images/werewolf.jpg

Skirge after finding out getting hairy palms from masturbating was true after all, and more.