RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As I have said for the last three hours, I have been told by someone that works at NUFC, he doesnt tell lies, interested to know how everyone seems to know.

I will wear a Sunderland shirt for a whole month if this doesnt come true.

Talk like that makes me think it's even more bullshit, you shared your news now let's see if your correct.

Don't have to ramble on about your reasons for it being right, aye?

No need for that really. All he's saying is that the person who has told him is usually reliable and that he isn't making it up. Nothing wrong with that.

Guest DavB93

Read previous posts, he's already said..

can't be arsed to trawl through loads of the thread...so thats why i was asking..

Guest DavB93

Read previous posts, he's already said..

can't be arsed to trawl through loads of the thread...so thats why i was asking..

Er, thread title?

good point...so tuesday then...

from .COM

Stalling and laughing:

Sale could take four more weeks

News reaches us from a reliable source that Mike Ashley's parting shot could be to hold out until the start of the new season, in an attempt to squeeze a few more million out of the sale of Newcastle United.

With our first pre-season game less than a week away the club is still in total limbo, with no manager and a squad full of players, many of whom are likely to be leaving the club.

As our rivals do deals left, right and centre the club are missing out on new players with each day that passes, scuppering our chances of a Championship challenge.

History suggests that bouncing back at the first attempt is our best chance of returning to the Premier League and anything that hampers that could see us in the same boat as Leeds, Forest, Sheff Wed, Southampton, Norwich etc. etc.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse....

:shifty:

As I have said for the last three hours, I have been told by someone that works at NUFC, he doesnt tell lies, interested to know how everyone seems to know.

I will wear a Sunderland shirt for a whole month if this doesnt come true.

You freaked the guy by all means saying something nice and truthful....    You are a disguse  djmatis

Talk like that makes me think it's even more bullshit, you shared your news now let's see if your correct.

Don't have to ramble on about your reasons for it being right, aye?