RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hmmm.

Wor Bobby dying has brought it all home of how fucking good we used to be, how happy we were and how UNITED we all were not that long ago at all.  

I hope to fuck this is true.  If this shit drags on any longer I honestly dont know how much more I can take.

Interesting find, cheers. Funny that they were supposedly interested in Shearer then too. :laugh:

I've never seen this comment before from Allardyce.  He certainly had them worked out.

Over the weekend Ashley and club chairman Chris Mort were the subject of a thinly veiled attack from Allardyce.

"Huge businessmen, multimillionaires in their own right, very clever men, but never been shouted at," Allardyce said.

"They can't stand the pressure, their knees buckle, they don't stand strong and they use the easy option to take the pressure off themselves. They have to be the strongest ones and often they're the weakest ones."

Apologies if it's been posted before, but someone on Newcastle Mad

"i reported last week that mike ashley had a bust up with keith harris and harris had left and was no longer finding a buyer for the club, the next day it was revealed in the media that harris had gone on holiday . coincidence NO. i reported late on thursday that rumours were rife in london about the club being sold and alan shearer being appointed as manager, the club were due to make an announcement shortly after but never for whatever reason, .................................................. the next morning the media was full of reports that an iranian Mahjoob was buying the club, coincidence ? NO. ive read a lot of posts on here about myself and a lot were over the top and uncalled for, i only passed on what id heard which has a lot more substance than the people who want to mock the fans and club.

as for mahjoob , thats not whats been told here, newcastle united football club HAS been sold to a group of men headed by an arab called

Ahmad bin Said Al Maktouum. he is some relation to the ruler of dubai and owns an airline or something. when this is unveiled in the next few days, all of you that insulted me can give me an appology, just like i did to all on here when the media or club didnt reveal the appiontment. my very first post i underlined who i was, what i did and my connections to newcastle, a lot of you have mocked me which is really unfair"

Again take it with a

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2414/1580792921_f8abfbc901.jpg

According to the wikipedia of that bloke:

"Sheikh Ahmed is Patron to many charitable organizations, including the Rashid Pediatric Therapy Centre, the Rotary Club of Dubai and the Terry Fox Run. Sheikh Ahmed is fanatical supporter of English Premier League outfit Newcastle United Football Club.

He is also International Life Vice President of Chelsea Football Club (Chelsea F.C.)."

Hope this is true, I really do.

"Sheikh Ahmed is Patron to many charitable organizations, including the Rashid Pediatric Therapy Centre, the Rotary Club of Dubai and the Terry Fox Run. Sheikh Ahmed is fanatical supporter of English Premier League outfit Newcastle United Football Club.

He is also International Life Vice President of Chelsea Football Club (Chelsea F.C.)."

Unfortunately the 'Newcastle' bit has just been added this evening, looking at the page revisions

Apologies if it's been posted before, but someone on Newcastle Mad

"i reported last week that mike ashley had a bust up with keith harris and harris had left and was no longer finding a buyer for the club, the next day it was revealed in the media that harris had gone on holiday . coincidence NO. i reported late on thursday that rumours were rife in london about the club being sold and alan shearer being appointed as manager, the club were due to make an announcement shortly after but never for whatever reason, .................................................. the next morning the media was full of reports that an iranian Mahjoob was buying the club, coincidence ? NO. ive read a lot of posts on here about myself and a lot were over the top and uncalled for, i only passed on what id heard which has a lot more substance than the people who want to mock the fans and club.

as for mahjoob , thats not whats been told here, newcastle united football club HAS been sold to a group of men headed by an arab called

Ahmad bin Said Al Maktouum. he is some relation to the ruler of dubai and owns an airline or something. when this is unveiled in the next few days, all of you that insulted me can give me an appology, just like i did to all on here when the media or club didnt reveal the appiontment. my very first post i underlined who i was, what i did and my connections to newcastle, a lot of you have mocked me which is really unfair"

Again take it with a

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2414/1580792921_f8abfbc901.jpg

mouldy_uk Thomo is definately telling the truth.  It's going to be announced within the next few days.

Unfortunately the 'Newcastle' bit has just been added this evening, looking at the page revisions

Bloody typical.

I don't know you Thomo, but for some reason I absolutely trust what you say. Offering to be banned from the forum for life??? Threatening to wear a Sunderland shirt?? These are the words of a man who knows we've finally been sold.

Llambias has become more visible lately, the players were told its almost done (was it Adjei who told someone off here?), the embargo seems to be lifted. Everything is falling into place.

Maybe its all the serotonin from that lovely spag bol.....but I think theres something in the air tonight. Maybe, just maybe, we've finally been sold  :celb:

(and this is from a naturally pessimistic, suspicious person!)

Guest Heneage

Hmmm.

Wor Bobby dying has brought it all home of how f***ing good we used to be, how happy we were and how UNITED we all were not that long ago at all.  

I hope to f*** this is true.  If this s*** drags on any longer I honestly dont know how much more I can take.

Said to my mate just the other day, Sir Bobbys team if we assume it to be;

Given

Hughes

Woodgate

Bramble

Bernard

Nobby

Speed

Dyer

Robert

Shearer

Bellamy

Would tear our current crop apart and probably do well in the league.

I don't know you Thomo, but for some reason I absolutely trust what you say. Offering to be banned from the forum for life??? Threatening to wear a Sunderland shirt?? These are the words of a man who knows we've finally been sold.

Llambias has become more visible lately, the players were told its almost done (was it Adjei who told someone off here?), the embargo seems to be lifted. Everything is falling into place.

Maybe its all the serotonin from that lovely spag bol.....but I think theres something in the air tonight. Maybe, just maybe, we've finally been sold  :celb:

(and this is from a naturally pessimistic, suspicious person!)

Not if he's a Mackem?

Usually, if something seems too good to be true it often is.

Not saying this is 100% bollocks but I'm still hugely cautious about believing random people from the internet. No offence. :)

Guest Heneage

It would be a ray of sunshine in the week of a club legend passing to think the cloud was sold and on its way to restoring it's place in the Top League.