RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

so if its "impossible for the club to deny" and you have "delivered on giving them what they want" then that must mean an agreement has been reached ?

hand shakes, the works - i's dotted and t's crossed etc ??????????????????

Our lot have done their bit

See who turns up at Blackpool

anyone famous?

i cant be arsed to read the rest of the thread, but who may "our lot" be?

Why do we continue to put up with this complete and utter bullshit.

Look at your avatar

I was referring to the  attention-seeking pantomime you've been perpetrating on here for days despite knowing absolutely fuck all.

so if its "impossible for the club to deny" and you have "delivered on giving them what they want" then that must mean an agreement has been reached ?

So, Americans? Money?

Check

Check

So wealthy consortium or one wealthy individual?

anyone famous?

i cant be arsed to read the rest of the thread, but who may "our lot" be?

Attention seeking?

Sorry, you got me confused with someone else

Water around a castle, perhaps?

Tell me who's attention seeking when nothing happens today and you come back with more of your pathetic "today's the day" cryptic bullshit in a week or so.

Guest Redheugh

We still didn't put a rule to ban all those who claim they have itk? after Thommo and the other guy its pretty suprising..

So ban me

Or don't. I don't know why but I believe him. Always liked the cryptic characters me. :) Edward Nigma FTW!

http://www.abluescreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/0906-nigerian-prince.gif

I must have missed the part where I've signed up my life earnings to Sillius. Damn, I knew there was a catch somewhere. What exactly have I got to lose by believing the chap, except for being a miserable twat?

Guest pont-toon

so in summary :-

deal struck today with unknown americans, who will be at the blackpool game and the story will be broken by Charles Sale at the Daily Mail and the story has so much legs that it cant be denied by nufc ?

or alternatively as the thread title states "club sale latest : there's no point Llambias will just deny it"

i wonder which is the most likely......

hmmmmm......

so in summary :-

deal struck today with unknown americans, who will be at the blackpool game and the story will be broken by Charles Sale at the Daily Mail and the story has so much legs that it cant be denied by nufc ?

or alternatively as the thread title states "club sale latest : there's no point Llambias will just deny it"

i wonder which is the most likely......

hmmmmm......

Neither. There's nothing for Llambias to deny.

Or don't. I don't know why but I believe him. Always liked the cryptic characters me. :) Edward Nigma FTW!

http://www.abluescreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/0906-nigerian-prince.gif

I must have missed the part where I've signed up my life earnings to Sillius. Damn, I knew there was a catch somewhere. What exactly have I got to lose by believing the chap, except for being a miserable t***?

You encourage him to come back again later and start spouting this shit all over again.

We still didn't put a rule to ban all those who claim they have itk? after Thommo and the other guy its pretty suprising..

This is the same guy as the other guy, btw. Changed his username.

For some reason, I believe him :lol:

Must be something in the Swedish air and water that makes us believe him. :)

Chill out oldtype. It's better than arguing about Shepherd.

If you don't like it, don't read it. Plenty of people like to have something to cling to, you're sceptical. We get it. :lol:

But... I like ranting :blush:

Well don't get used to it Private! :icon_salut:

Guest pont-toon

Must be something in the Swedish air and water that makes us believe him. :)

thats it - my recent trip to Stockholm has made me weak !