RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Haris Vuckic

Why does Ashley want to sell at a £150m loss again?

Because he's a conscientious guy and wants the best for Newcastle United.

:laugh:

Geoff Sheard, people. Geoff Sheard.

That is all.

Well you say that, but Sheard wins the Googlefight :shifty:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9215/fighte.jpg

I never said the methodology was perfect! :lol:

but Hitlers dead so he can't buy the club anyway!  O0

Plenty of money, though.

You'd have thought people would have learned from Sports Direct in Eldon Square having a closing down sales for the past seven and a half years.

You'd have thought people would have learned from Sports Direct in Eldon Square having a closing down sales for the past seven and a half years.

no it hasn't. there has however been a sale on for that long.

1. The US foundation has lodged its funds with UK lawyers. The lawyers name has been widely reported. As said earlier in the Daily Mail

2. They have asked for a 7-day completion as of last Friday, I believe Why do you believe? Source?

3. There is an agreed Sales and Purchase agreement Source? Or at least a reason you 'believe'

4. Ernst and Young are being appointed as accountants/auditors Source?

5. There has definitely been dialogue between Sheard and Moat, and I think a meeting has taken place or been arranged It's likely lol

6. There will be money immediately available for loan player(s) Well you'd hope so considering we'd be under new ownership

7. Money will be available for January window As above

8. Derek Llambias is on holiday, or some form of leave Err...this aint hard to find out

9. Think we will have a chairperson very soon Soon? Pretty open-ended considering your above confidence

10. Sits back and waits for ridicule It's not ridicule. It's taking what you have said in the past and applying it here. Nothing came of those ITK revelations so you need to back-up the above ones with more than just numbered 'facts'

I would love it to be true and I'm not saying you're a liar either. I'm just not going to take what you say as gospel like others. You've cried wolf too often.

:thup:

1. The US foundation has lodged its funds with UK lawyers. The lawyers name has been widely reported. As said earlier in the Daily Mail

2. They have asked for a 7-day completion as of last Friday, I believe Why do you believe? Source?

3. There is an agreed Sales and Purchase agreement Source? Or at least a reason you 'believe'

4. Ernst and Young are being appointed as accountants/auditors Source?

5. There has definitely been dialogue between Sheard and Moat, and I think a meeting has taken place or been arranged It's likely lol

6. There will be money immediately available for loan player(s) Well you'd hope so considering we'd be under new ownership

7. Money will be available for January window As above

8. Derek Llambias is on holiday, or some form of leave Err...this aint hard to find out

9. Think we will have a chairperson very soon Soon? Pretty open-ended considering your above confidence

10. Sits back and waits for ridicule It's not ridicule. It's taking what you have said in the past and applying it here. Nothing came of those ITK revelations so you need to back-up the above ones with more than just numbered 'facts'

I would love it to be true and I'm not saying you're a liar either. I'm just not going to take what you say as gospel like others. You've cried wolf too often.

points 6 & 7 ...new ownership does not necessarily mean transfer/loan money being available.(so its really just "you'd hope so")

no it hasn't. there has however been a sale on for that long.

Are you kidding?  That store has been on the verge of closing more often than yo mama's legs  O0

to cut his losses ?

When we're 3 points clear and favourites to become a Premier League club?

Seems more like cementing his losses to me.

Because he's managed to alienate a entire city?

to cut his losses ?

When we're 3 points clear and favourites to become a Premier League club?

Seems more like cementing his losses to me.

Because he's managed to alienate a entire city?

:lol:

Aye, out of the goodness of his heart.  :mackems:

1. The US foundation has lodged its funds with UK lawyers. The lawyers name has been widely reported.

2. They have asked for a 7-day completion as of last Friday, I believe

3. There is an agreed Sales and Purchase agreement

4. Ernst and Young are being appointed as accountants/auditors

5. There has definitely been dialogue between Sheard and Moat, and I think a meeting has taken place or been arranged

6. There will be money immediately available for loan player(s)

7. Money will be available for January window

8. Derek Llambias is on holiday, or some form of leave

9. Think we will have a chairperson very soon

10. Sits back and waits for ridicule

I hope this is right, from the point of view that we're being bought outright. My fear has been that Moat would be borrowing the money to buy the club and then using the club's income to service his debt - a sort of mini-Man U / Glazer situation.