RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's hope he sells it as quickly as he bought it. If he wasn't interested in selling he would have taken it off the market before now, or at least had a word in Barry's ear.  How fantastic it will be to be rid of him and Llambias  :celb:

Llambias has apparently already gone,  his office was cleared out about 10 days ago,  he may well be just working from London but i was told he'd gone.

Pretty sure we've heard that at least twice since the end of last season tbf.

Wherever he is, he's still spreading his poison (or was a few days ago), evil I tell ya.

I am sure I read Llambliar is on holiday atm. Not many clubs MD/chief execs have break during the season could you imagine Gill telling Fergie "I am for 7 to 10 days while the internationals are on, toodlepip". I guess he was in a daze with all spinning he has done of late.

Let's hope he sells it as quickly as he bought it. If he wasn't interested in selling he would have taken it off the market before now, or at least had a word in Barry's ear.  How fantastic it will be to be rid of him and Llambias  :celb:

Llambias has apparently already gone,  his office was cleared out about 10 days ago,  he may well be just working from London but i was told he'd gone.

Pretty sure we've heard that at least twice since the end of last season tbf.

Wherever he is, he's still spreading his poison (or was a few days ago), evil I tell ya.

Is he?  i haven't heard anything from him for a while,  nothing in the last week.

Guest Geordiekev

Moat buys the club, Wise sues for unfair dismissal, Ashley supplies his legal team to fight on Wises behalf and grab a few bucks back off our club, hence the crap on Sky Sports claiming he was sacked by Mike, Mike knew all about the dealings and signed the cheques (leaving him the innocent party with no reason for his sacking)..

LMAO love a good conspiracy theory, Off to bed and fingers crossed for a positive end to this joke..

Moat buys the club, Wise sues for unfair dismissal, Ashley supplies his legal team to fight on Wises behalf and grab a few bucks back off our club, hence the crap on Sky Sports claiming he was sacked by Mike, Mike knew all about the dealings and signed the cheques (leaving him the innocent party with no reason for his sacking)..

Wise sues NUFC for STIGMA damages!!!!

What would be nice is if Moat (or whoever) can manage to remove Ashley and his cronies from the picture completely and just get on with running the club, never having to mention the cunt ever again.

What would be nice is if Moat (or whoever) can manage to remove Ashley and his cronies from the picture completely and just get on with running the club, never having to mention the c*** ever again.

oh I'm sure he'll get mentioned, whenever jfk appears in media ashley will be mentioned (along with the word c***) given is on tv (again ashley you cunt) etc etc etc

What would be nice is if Moat (or whoever) can manage to remove Ashley and his cronies from the picture completely and just get on with running the club, never having to mention the c*** ever again.

oh I'm sure he'll get mentioned, whenever jfk appears in media ashley will be mentioned (along with the word c***) given is on tv (again ashley you cunt) etc etc etc

I didn't mean us. :lol:

I meant from him, and in the press etc. I'd love a bit of normality. Look to the future rather than the past and all those other clichés.

What would be nice is if Moat (or whoever) can manage to remove Ashley and his cronies from the picture completely and just get on with running the club, never having to mention the cunt ever again.

For that to happen, that fucking SportsDirect sign above the Gallowgate will have to go.

For that to happen, that fucking SportsDirect sign above the Gallowgate will have to go.

Yep, that kind of thing. Just fuck it off please Barry.

No doubt there will be some kind of deal in place to keep it there though. :hmm:

Lets be honest Moat has been doing due diligence down to the last fucking penny for what seem like a eternity unlike bishbashbosh Mike who just bought the lot on in quick sale & didn't realise he got screwed by Hall & had a fucking timebomb in Shep on his hands.

Lets be honest Moat has been doing due diligence down to the last fucking penny for what seem like a eternity unlike bishbashbosh Mike who just bought the lot on in quick sale & didn't realise he got screwed by Hall & had a fucking timebomb in Shep on his hands.

And that's only good news IMO. I can't understand the people who think that because it's taking him a long time that he therefore can't afford it etc. As I've said in that other thread really.

Yep, that kind of thing. Just fuck it off please Barry.

No doubt there will be some kind of deal in place to keep it there though. :hmm:

I've thought about the same thing to be honest. :undecided:

Guest neesy111

And that's only good news IMO. I can't understand the people who think that because it's taking him a long time that he therefore can't afford it etc. As I've said in that other thread really.

i believe moat and his partners and gonna want to screw ashley round, by not paying more than what they want to

cos if big mike accepts an offer and then moat says, he has 30m more to invest into the club after he's taken over, then we're all winners except ashley

And another.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1218370/Barry-Moat-lodges-formal-takeover-bid-Newcastle-end-Mike-Ashley-era-beckons.html?ITO=1490

Barry Moat lodges formal takeover bid for Newcastle as end of Mike Ashley era beckons

By Michael Walker

Last updated at 11:11 PM on 05th October 2009

Barry Moat submitted a formal bid for Newcastle United on Monday, a positive development in the Tyneside businessman's attempt to purchase the club from owner Mike Ashley.

It is not thought to be the £100million Ashley was demanding when he put the club on the market in May but, with Newcastle saying two weeks ago that all parties had then reached 'sale and purchase stage', it appears the end of the Ashley regime is close.

Moat's arrival would signal the return of Alan Shearer as manager.

And Moat is said to have satisfied Barclays Bank's criteria after various problems trying to get the money together, so Ashley has only to sanction the sale.

This worries me. How will he fund the day to day running of the club, and how much would we have to invest in new players?

I couldnt give a flying how much money he has to spend as long as he runs the club correctly, Ashley has a lot more money than were lead to believe Moat has, but how much has he spent on transfers ?

Get a grip we need shot of Ashley asap, the guy is a lying bafoon of the highest possible order.

When Sir John sold to Ashley we jumped out of the frying pan into the fire. We all hated Fat Fred. I want rid of Ashley as much as anyone, but I don't want the club dragged into further s****.

What would Moat do differently that would drag us into further s****? If he hasn't got his own money to invest, it's not like Ashley is investing any of his, however much he's worth.

only spent around a 250 millon on the club

And another.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1218370/Barry-Moat-lodges-formal-takeover-bid-Newcastle-end-Mike-Ashley-era-beckons.html?ITO=1490

Barry Moat lodges formal takeover bid for Newcastle as end of Mike Ashley era beckons

By Michael Walker

Last updated at 11:11 PM on 05th October 2009

Barry Moat submitted a formal bid for Newcastle United on Monday, a positive development in the Tyneside businessman's attempt to purchase the club from owner Mike Ashley.

It is not thought to be the £100million Ashley was demanding when he put the club on the market in May but, with Newcastle saying two weeks ago that all parties had then reached 'sale and purchase stage', it appears the end of the Ashley regime is close.

Moat's arrival would signal the return of Alan Shearer as manager.

And Moat is said to have satisfied Barclays Bank's criteria after various problems trying to get the money together, so Ashley has only to sanction the sale.

This worries me. How will he fund the day to day running of the club, and how much would we have to invest in new players?

I couldnt give a flying how much money he has to spend as long as he runs the club correctly, Ashley has a lot more money than were lead to believe Moat has, but how much has he spent on transfers ?

Get a grip we need shot of Ashley asap, the guy is a lying bafoon of the highest possible order.

When Sir John sold to Ashley we jumped out of the frying pan into the fire. We all hated Fat Fred. I want rid of Ashley as much as anyone, but I don't want the club dragged into further s****.

What would Moat do differently that would drag us into further s****? If he hasn't got his own money to invest, it's not like Ashley is investing any of his, however much he's worth.

only spent around a 250 millon on the club

I'd guess he means now and in future rather then in the past.

Lets be honest Moat has been doing due diligence down to the last f***ing penny for what seem like a eternity unlike bishbashbosh Mike who just bought the lot on in quick sale & didn't realise he got screwed by Hall & had a f***ing timebomb in Shep on his hands.

Yup, lets hope he puts a Moat round our castle.

Yeah i did mean on future player recruitment, the £250m he paid for the club was slighlty over valued tbh  :dowie:

for me, the times where clubs spend 15millions++ on players have passed, and eventually i think a club driven like that will eventually bite the dust.