RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sorry like but I have no real faith in this, cannot see us being sold before the season starts, we would have been sold by now man if it was some mega rich arab dude interested.

Shearer will go back tot he BBC and Ashley will beg El Tel to take the managers job.

I predict Tuesday and Wednesday will come and go with no news at all tbh. Thats how much confidence i have in this club at the minute.

Know how you feel!!

BUT, I have a feeling that this time it is different . . .

Guest Vincent V

It is obviously bullshit.  There are so many easily excitable posters that Eddiefast would fit in well on here. 

Skysports are reporting that we have turned down a 10 million bid from Spurs for Bassong and a 2 million b id from Hull for Beye.

Could be that because Shearer told Ashley he wanted both to stay and formulate the basis of the defence, moves are a foot re: the sale this week with new owners directing no more sales.

Lets hope so.

Was it actually reported on SSN that we'd turned down a bid for Beye? All I remember is perma-tan hinting at it.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Just logged on to find 12 more pages on this :lol:

Has there been anything more substantial that Thomo mentioning this?

Obi from another forum is sharing the same information, as is a Liverpool fansite

Probably all from one original source!

Obi from another forum is sharing the same information, as is a Liverpool fansite

So, is this shit going down tomorrow?

So, is this s*** going down tomorrow?

Supposed to be tuesday i think?

So, is this s*** going down tomorrow?

Supposed to be tuesday i think?

I think it's just based on the 'next few days' comment tbh, I wouldn't bank on Tuesday meaning anything.

The reason I'm asking is that I've been surfing this forum, and probably a million other sites, ever since MA put the club up for sale. So I simply can't wait for this to happen. And I'd rather come back on tuesday and hopefully see some progress, then coming here every other hour and see nothing :p

Guest toonlass

Not wanting to build up any hopes, but my mates uncle's half sisters son, spotted shearer in dubai!

That's strange cos he is in Portugal.