RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Surely this is too elaborate for a Mackem wind up? Their style is defacing public property like to sign they put up on the way into the city.

I am not counting my chickens but out of all the links this is the best looking. If it involves Freddy its a shame but as I said earlier or in another thread as long as he has someone he must answer to then it won't be as bad as him having full control.

Freddie will be in it to line his own pockets. The warehouse deal is why Ashley banned him from the ground soon after his takeover. I remember when he proudly announced his dividends where 'not leaving the Club' as he was 'buying up as many shares' as he could - which invariably raised his dividend amount year by year. For what the Halls/Shepherd took out in divi's they could likely have paid the Owen deal in full with extra on top.

Also, it was very likely the Halls as major shareholders who were pulling the strings at SJP.

If the horrible twat was to return I'd hope it was as the front for major investors where he would have limited input into the financial side of things.

100% agree with that.

If he lives in Northumberland then he's not on the Electoral Register (I checked). I smell a Mackem wind-up.............

He may have opted out of having his name on the published one, a lot of people do these days to avoid ID theft

OK, then if these 5 "North East businessmen" are worth £1 billion between them, why is Parkinson nowhere on the Sunday Times rich list (it goes down as low as £30m)?

Here are the 5 richest people in the North East according to the Sunday Times:

144 (232=) Mark Fenwick and family £365m  £21m  Department stores

178= (270=) The Duke of Northumberland £300m  -  Land

268= (312=) Alastair and Michael Powell £205m  £55m  Cabling, Property

309= (397=) Sting £180m  £20m  Music

388= (525=) Sir Peter Vardy and family £140m  £10m  Car sales

Can you see Fenwick's, the Duke of Northumberland or Sting getting on board???

Why the f*** would you offer 150m when the club is one sale for a 100m and nobody is intrested?

Only £90m would go to Ashley though, so he's still £10m under.

Ashley will accept £80m but there is obviously more involved which is why I stand by the fact the loan or part of the loan is still in there somewhere..

Hmmmm well what is their actual combined wealth?

I suppose even if it's not a massive amount then as long as the club is run correctly then I have no problem with it.

Also is this suggested 30 mil for squad rebuilding include player sales or in addition?  Would have to be in addition if they expect us to bounce back-up.

I suppose even if it's not a massive amount then as long as the club is run correctly then I have no problem with it.

Also is this suggested 30 mil for squad rebuilding include player sales or in addition?  Would have to be in addition if they expect us to bounce back-up.

Nobody knows.

Nobody knows.

I've heard they are claiming it is a billion

Nobody knows.

I've heard they are claiming it is a billion

Where did you hear that?

Mate works at the Chron.

Any news as to who the other 2 are?

The other 2 who? I thought the story was that there were four on board with this Parkinson fella?

Well Shepherd is one of them isn't he?

Ooops just read it again and your right!

So who's the other 3 then?  :lol:

Mate works at the Chron.

Any news as to who the other 2 are?

The other 2 who? I thought the story was that there were four on board with this Parkinson fella?

Well Shepherd is one of them isn't he?

Not if it's a wind-up....