RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now we're f***ing talking.

Yeah, but we thought that when we first read the profitable groups interview :lol:

We're so excitable.

after the ameobi getting a 3 year contract, and relegation...

even a throw in excites us these days lol

Seriously though, for all these sources to have suddenly started talking about it, someone must have blabbed. And you'd think they were pretty serious if they're mouthing off about it. Well, either that or after a bit of publicity...

If he lives in Northumberland then he's not on the Electoral Register (I checked). I smell a Mackem wind-up.............

He may have opted out of having his name on the published one, a lot of people do these days to avoid ID theft

OK, then if these 5 "North East businessmen" are worth £1 billion between them, why is Parkinson nowhere on the Sunday Times rich list (it goes down as low as £30m)?

Here are the 5 richest people in the North East according to the Sunday Times:

144 (232=) Mark Fenwick and family £365m  £21m  Department stores

178= (270=) The Duke of Northumberland £300m  -  Land

268= (312=) Alastair and Michael Powell £205m  £55m  Cabling, Property

309= (397=) Sting £180m  £20m  Music

388= (525=) Sir Peter Vardy and family £140m  £10m  Car sales

Can you see Fenwick's, the Duke of Northumberland or Sting getting on board???

You only appear on this list should you care to divulge your worth, maybe the guy keeps under the radar

If he lives in Northumberland then he's not on the Electoral Register (I checked). I smell a Mackem wind-up.............

He may have opted out of having his name on the published one, a lot of people do these days to avoid ID theft

OK, then if these 5 "North East businessmen" are worth £1 billion between them, why is Parkinson nowhere on the Sunday Times rich list (it goes down as low as £30m)?

Here are the 5 richest people in the North East according to the Sunday Times:

144 (232=) Mark Fenwick and family £365m  £21m  Department stores

178= (270=) The Duke of Northumberland £300m  -  Land

268= (312=) Alastair and Michael Powell £205m  £55m  Cabling, Property

309= (397=) Sting £180m  £20m  Music

388= (525=) Sir Peter Vardy and family £140m  £10m  Car sales

Can you see Fenwick's, the Duke of Northumberland or Sting getting on board???

You only appear on this list should you care to divulge your worth, maybe the guy keeps under the radar

No, annual company accounts and reports are public documents available to all from Companies House. That's what most of the ST list is based on

Guest Thomo

According to the mail they havent even spoke to anyone at Newcastle or Seymour Pierce, and the intend to within the next ten days !!!!!!!!!!!!! Why wait so long, it will be gong by then

I like how you edited the 'Re:' bit in, Phil. :lol:

k?

Ahh I see now :) I edited the wrong title so then I just copied it and that's why the RE bit was there. Wish I'd known I'd have given myself more space for the title then lol

Journal is heavily hinting this is a wind up now....

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/06/12/mystery-on-reports-of-new-nufc-takeover-bid-61634-23860659/

Reports today claimed a North East businessman is planning a £150m Toon takeover.

The claims were made in an email sent to media outlets which state that a a tycoon called Rick Parkinson has pulled together a Geordie consortium ready to make a formal offer for the Magpies.

:facepalm: