RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'll be beyond pissed off if this is a wind up.

Don't bother, it's not like we've been strung along for days about it. As a wind-up (if it is one) it's only succeeded in making the media look stupid, nobody else.

Don't bother, it's not like we've been strung along for days about it. As a wind-up (if it is one) it's only succeeded in making the media look stupid, nobody else.

Also succeeded in getting my hopes up as well if it is  :weep:

Also succeeded in getting my hopes up as well if it is  :weep:

For about 90mins. Shite. :)

What about the lads who were creaming their pants, a little prematurely again, at the prospect?

Bullshit then?

Smells like it. Why would someone so apparently secretive and difficult to trace announce it to the media? Completely illogical.

As I hinted at earlier, I simply cannot believe all these media outlets have published the story on the basis of an email. It's absolutely bonkers. :lol:

Bullshit then?

Smells like it. Why would someone so apparently secretive and difficult to trace announce it to the media? Completely illogical.

As I hinted at earlier, I simply cannot believe all these media outlets have published the story on the basis of an email. It's absolutely bonkers. :lol:

Thats the British media :thup:

Off to Rockness today, hopefully back on Monday, will expect to see another 5/6 different 'takeovers' when I get back. Fucking bad times. That cunt should do the right things and write off the debt and take the hit he deserves.

Guest icemanblue

I don't know what's funnier - the media running this story or people's reactions on here to even the slightest snippet of unconfirmed rumour and speculation.

Guest Ebolarama

I don't know what's funnier - the media running this story or people's reactions on here to even the slightest snippet of unconfirmed rumour and speculation.

I've never seen this board more foaming at the gash than in this thread. Surely we should all just take a step back, have a glass of water and wait? Actually, that's boring.

SACK THE [NEW BOARD]!

There's only one way to find out... FIIIIGHT!

http://pplots.entegros.net/_CLIENTDATA/UserProfilePictures/smacca.jpg

Stephen McMahon, Product Manager Football

Taken from the Profitable Group website, I don't think it's him, and if it is it must be 25 years out of date.

http://pplots.entegros.net/_CLIENTDATA/UserProfilePictures/smacca.jpg

Stephen McMahon, Product Manager Football

Taken from the Profitable Group website, I don't think it's him, and if it is it must be 25 years out of date.

Is that not his son?

I've never seen this board more foaming at the gash than in this thread. Surely we should all just take a step back, have a glass of water and wait? Actually, that's boring.

SACK THE [NEW BOARD]!

nah man, its not the way its doen round here, panic first ask questions later.

Now now, relax. Sit down, have a glass of something and take off your clothes. No need to worry.

Now now, relax. Sit down, have a glass of something and take off your clothes. No need to worry.

Game for that, the next protest outside SJP should be a naked one.

Game for that, the next protest outside SJP should be a naked one.

Thers enough pricks and cunts inside SJP tbh.