The England Thread

Pilko

People leaving early?  I know it's a pretty boring match but England tickets can't be cheap...

The prices didn't look that bad tbh - ranged from about £25-55 according to an advert in the paper this week.

I was considering going actually, the prices were ok and it's not far. But then I remembered it would probably be shit and couldn't be arsed.

:lol: I often go through the exact same routine.  I went to one a couple of years ago, but that was free with work.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ok.

An Englishman who isn't capped for another nation.

Me.

But I've got a shoulder injury.

Let your Country down, Colin.  :no:

Ok.

Me.

But I've got a shoulder injury.

Let your Country down, Colin.  :no:

Saving myself for the big one this weekend.

Club before country.  :snod:

Capello's taking the piss, like. Kevin Davies and SWP. :rolleyes:

Wants his contract paid up probably.  If we did get rid of him we'd probably bring McClaren back.  Wonder if he'd come back and be able to pick up the accent ok.

We don't have an alternative to Rooney, but he's having big problems. They might be physical, after aggravating that ankle injury last season, but they look more psychological. He's been carrying the Man U and England teams for the last few years, and on top of his personal problems, it all looks a bit too much for him. A player who has never looked fearless now seems very half-hearted in what he's doing.

I feel sad and frustrated because he's the sort of player that can lift a side to the level of title contenders. Whether he needs a physiotherapist or a psychotherapist, he needs to face up to his problems.

Ok.

greg halford for wolves has a cracking long throw on him

This post was made 14 minutes ago, does anyone know who he's playing for now? Fabio needs to give the lad a call.

One day a manager will come along and pick the best England team, not just the names everyone wants, and will succeed in the face of adversity from the press/fans and be called a legend.  Until someone has the balls to do that England will continue to flounder.